The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Lebrons were dead they said, Nike basketball was dead they said, adidas took over they said...

Albeit slap a limited tag on anything and humans get real silly.

But still...it was time to retro retro retro because the Lebron line was dead, now boys in desperate measures to get a dead shoe (sarcasm on dead shoe)

Watch the third colorway be a GR and then the Lebron line will be back to being dead...

Simps man smh

Did anyone yell worldstar?

Fighting over shoes?!? Someone call Trump and have him put a ban on shoe releases in NY

0] :stoneface:

This is the most BS RELEASE ever....can't nobody get their mess together you would think that they would already have them in store if they advertised them...I think they are BSsing about them I bet they have them and are just waiting for people to disperse

This is the most BS RELEASE ever....can't nobody get their mess together you would think that they would already have them in store if they advertised them...I think they are BSsing about them I bet they have them and are just waiting for people to disperse

You on the line?

Ok....

So now they don't have the OON colorway. They said they still tracking them. :rofl:

No time table for when they get them.
giphy.gif

Naw not now are you still in it...people fighting and it ain't no shoes

Yeah I'm still here. They saying no timetable for when they getting the OON colorway.

May just cop the blk ice and call it a day. Not jumping through hoops for kicks

Even older women are on the line.

Yeah I'm still here. They saying no timetable for when they getting the OON colorway.

Well I got a5-6 hr drive back to Va so I couldn't wait because my son has a basketball game today and I have basically given up because I have made this trip twice and came up with nothing...I really wanted the shoe but it must not be meant to be

How many people deep?  I'm thinking about heading out now.  I'd like to see this Sh*tshow  and maybe cop the OON.

Naw not now are you still in it...people fighting and it ain't no shoes

All joking aside, I'm sure the shop is just waiting for the shipment of LeBron's to arrive from UPS.

Cannot blame the individual shop, it's corporate's decision as to what shops get the limited kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom