The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

How are your shins?

Mortal?
Godly?
These Lebrons XIV's equipped with the bigger hexagonal Pods in the soles allowed my shins to feel more solid. As if I'm walking with gods among men. (shout out to smallville Lex Luthor) Lol. 
roll.gif

Finally a reviewer who knows their stuff. All these youtube turkeys always skip the shin lockdown and support categories

OONW'S ARE THE ONLY 14'S IVE BEEN IMPRESSED WITH SO FAR... TOO BAD I'LL NEVER HAVE A SZ.15 IN THEM :rolleyes :smh:

These Lebron 14s especially in the OONW color are a problem. I feel like they went back to what made the 7-10 shoes memorable. They just have the distinct look to them. This oonw color way really helps as well

Not really feeling any of these customs, I think the Chase Downs imo are preferred.
It's actually good to see these because it provides a good perspective on how certain colors will look on this shoe profile.
For my taste, darker colors seem to work better, maybe that's why I like the Black Ice.

The 3rd photo (navy & red pair) is quite good, just not feeling the blotchy colors on the rear, throws it off for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom