The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

They designed those Red Carpet 14's perfectly. All they need to do is include an extra pair of red laces. This is what the LeBron line needs to release to get it back up there. These and the OONW are
nthat.gif
Nike is paying homage to Adidas by just taking their Toronto ASG colorway from last year.

Adidas is killing Nike bruh. No one is wearing LeBrons, Kobes, KDs anymore. Nike is fooling y'all with their fake sellouts.
All the "cool" people are wearing Yeezys, Boosts and NMD.

Full disclosure: I don't wear Adidas. Just telling the facts
People really don't understand that basketball isn't the only thing that Nike does. You know that they make a ton of money with their runners, right? I always find it funny that people say Adidas is "killing" Nike when they don't have any numbers to back up that claim.

Last edited:
That OON had no intention of being bought by regular Joe Schmoe.

Adidas is doing great thing. I love what they're doing. I love variety.

Nike's running kicks aren't that great. They're more for lifestyle than actual performance. Even Brooks and Saucony is better.

Nike's running kicks aren't that great. They're more for lifestyle than actual performance. Even Brooks and Saucony is better.
Ultra Boosts are more for lifestyle than actual performance too. This isn't about performance though. It's about sales.

Last edited:

Nike doesn't have variety? :lol: where are you guys coming up with this stuff?

To be sure, Nike's business is still by far the largest, generating $3.74 billion in sales in the most recent period versus $877.6 million for Adidas and $827 million for Under Armour. -fortune magazine

BILLIONS not millions

Nike doesn't have variety? :lol: where are you guys coming up with this stuff?

I meant in terms of shoe/apparel options. I should've been more specific.

I know a ton of people who were Nike or die, but now you have people actually purchasing Adidas product and Are now choosing comfort moreso over style etc. the Adidas Speed Trainer is one of the best training shoes and at a bargain price. 150.00 for a Lunar Caldra is just hilarious.

On a side note, You can tell who works for Nike in this thread btw. :lol:

Last edited:
To be sure, Nike's business is still by far the largest, generating $3.74 billion in sales in the most recent period versus $877.6 million for Adidas and $827 million for Under Armour. -fortune magazine

BILLIONS not millions
i doubt people know the diff btwn billions and millions 
laugh.gif
 but on the real we all know Adidas ain't even #2.....
nerd.gif

[thread="651753"]Quote:[/thread]
I love variety
This

I don't get why people are constantly making it a competition 

it makes me laugh sometimes tho

You would think payrolls were involved the way cats start jumping to defend the honor of corporations.

Just thirsty to get these debates off everywhere they can.

Last edited:
The funniest ones are the ones that just started rocking with adidas 

anyways somebody needs to leak more upcoming cw's 
nerd.gif

I think nike just took a step back this year and let adidas do there thing in the last year of there nba contract. Next year with new Nike jerseys, the swoosh will be chopping heads again

Last edited:
I still don't get why people can't like what they like, regardless of the brand. There's always someone comparing what Nike is doing/making in contrast to another brand on a NIKE FORUM. If you like your Adidas, Saucony, Brooks, New Balance or whatever brand, do you. But my goodness go be a stan somewhere else if you're just here to bash Nike and their product, no ones forcing you to buy or wear their product. I just don't get it...

I keep debating whether to drop $400 on the out of nowhere colorway or wait to see if there will be a wider release. The last time I overpaid for a pair of Lebron's was the lebronald palmer lows. I don't want to do that again.

Back
Top Bottom