The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

By far the worst LeBron shoe.. uninspired, terrible colorways, no IDs, etc

Agree to disagree....the last Lebron was way worse. The fit and materials were trash, cushioning was mid level at best and I want even get into how heavy and bulky they were.

The 13 is was by far the worst of the lebron line its a abomination terrible design fit every thing about that shoe.

So far only BHM and OONW for me. I like this model but Nike blowing it with the colorways. Bring on the lows.

WTF d'you mean the worst??? The tooling is quite decent as are the materials, fit and casual appeal. Just because it doesn't suit your style and you're salty about it doesn't make the shoe bad.

I have no beef with either the 13 or the 14 but the 13s def aren't bulky or heavy.
The other slander could very well be true :lol:

i hope that white black colorway dropping in may is that white black red colorway he wore in game

Nike really keeping the Brons on lockdown...won't be surprised if they decide to push back the matte silvers...:smh:

Nike really keeping the Brons on lockdown...won't be surprised if they decide to push back the matte silvers...:smh:

Maybe it's the camo one with red lining.

This is releasing same day
zoom

A bunch of sizes of the Time to Shine colorway are up on SNKRS. 8-11, 12 and 14 right now.

So we got: 

4/1/17    XIV LOW               black/white $150
4/1/17    XIV                       Univ Red/Black
4/15/17  XIV “On Court”        red/black/white
5/1/17    XIV LOW               Dark Grey  $150
5/5/17    XIV “Next Level”     white/blue/violet
5/19/17  XIV                        black/Univ Red

Interesting.  

Back
Top Bottom