The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Sold out on everything on the Pack lol. Nah fam fake sellout as can be. Probably on NDC soon.

Last edited:
Now just waiting for them to hit desktop lol
That doesnt even matter, I still cant login for some reason, smdh. Wasnt moving at all, now its saying they`re down for maintnance.

Plus, the way they`ve been doing us dirty lately, they probably wont even discount the Lebron right away. Bastards.

I saw it comes with extra grey laces with 3m hits. If anyone gets a pair can you please take a picture with the extra laces in???? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Could've used some more details to make it exceptional. Like maybe the actual mag logo on the shoe and the some clear colored plastic for the lights

Just seen pics while on eBay. Lace loops are 3'm and the soles are GITD. Doesn't show extra laces.

Waiting for those on foot pics of these mags 
nerd.gif

That glow mightve pushed me over to cop. If I don't like em in person I can always return em...shrug

Anybody have a pic of the grey laces?
View media item 2395300
Also looks like Nike changed the nickname in the SNKRS app from "Summer Pack" to "2015". Colorway description also clearly points to the Mags now too:

"The LeBron 14 '2015' is crafted for unrelenting performance. Inspired by the futuristic look of a ’15 favorite, the latest iteration of King James' signature sneaker is prepped to perform in unforgettable hues."

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/lebron-14-2015

I grabbed my pair from local house of hoops. Had a vip reward forgot i had, expired in a week. Not mad with the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom