The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Hey guys, will the "Out Of Nowhere" colorway be a GR in the future or was that just a limited run? I missed out on getting a pair and prices are crazy high for them.

Hey guys, will the "Out Of Nowhere" colorway be a GR in the future or was that just a limited run? I missed out on getting a pair and prices are crazy high for them.
No indication they will be coming back.   I know there was always talk of a restock, but nothing was ever confirmed.  

No indication they will be coming back.   I know there was always talk of a restock, but nothing was ever confirmed.  
Shame, I really liked the colorway on this shoe. I'm not too big a fan of the 14s because they don't really look like a signature Lebron shoe like his previous ones. 

But even that said I still think the other colorways that have been released look nice, even the PEs Bron has worn on court.

My assumption is that if there is a restock, it would be unannounced or "out of nowhere" as well.

giphy.gif

I personally believe the 14's hitting Nike ID is very possible. My reason is if you think about it the whole 14 line really didn't start to release into January, kind of like how the Kobe line use to release. If that's the case the 14's could continue to release well into 4th quater 2017, which means an ID pair wouldn't be that far off. I also personally believe Nike is going to release more than 7 pairs especially since we're already at 6 pairs (including the reds about to release)

I really doubt the 14's releases will be as low as the Jordan 30's. Lebron is Nike's golden boy, and is still currently playing in the NBA so eyes are still on him, I think he's worn what 28 pairs or so of 14's now. This isn't by any means saying Jordan isn't relevant. This is saying it isn't Jordan actually wearing his shoe but Lebron is currently playing fresh off a Championship in his signature shoe on court. Jordan's cash cow is retro's so Nike can afford to go light on a release like the 30's while Lebron's cash cow is typically his current model if that makes any since.
This is strictly opion oriented by the way.

Last edited:
^^^
Nike signs a contract with a factory to produce iDs. The factory needs to have the tooling, materials and staff ready to produce and ship the iD within a decent timeframe.

With Nike scrapping the design so late plus Nike basketball as a whole not being 'sexy' with the public, the return on investment for iDs may not be there.

I've asked a few times with no reply, but it would be interesting to know if Nike's actually made money with the IX-XIII being on iD.

Back
Top Bottom