The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Hopefully we see them next week :nerd:

They go into production about 2 months before releasing. We'll probably get official pictures closer to the end of August. I'm not really holding my breath for the shoe - looks like it'll be more of the same with no design story and some random plastic/Foamposite bits thrown on for good measure.

They go into production about 2 months before releasing. We'll probably get official pictures closer to the end of August. I'm not really holding my breath for the shoe - looks like it'll be more of the same with no design story and some random plastic/Foamposite bits thrown on for good measure.

Lebron usually likes to wear new stuff at the camp thats what I meant. Around this time last year we saw the 13's.

The sketch just looks like he removed posite from the 13 and added an air unlimited sleeve to the drose 7.
Way more talented then the design id come up with tho.
Maybe if I find my crayon sharpener I will whip something up.

Previous LeBron signatures were unveiled in September. However, they do leak sometime in August right? I'm gonna try to stay patient but the anticipation continues to build every day. All in all, I can't wait for the 14's!

Last edited:

That was my tinker inspired design.

My leo chang inspired design has 14 straps and is sown to leggings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For real tho, I'm hoping they go the complete opposite direction.  Everybody in here saying the X was the peak of Brons, but IMO the 8 was the best so far. The X was where they all started to get boxy and look like tanks for your feet. Just something a littler smoother like the 8 or 9, the 11-13 were impossible to rock casually.

IMO

this line has taken a nose dive since after the X

not expecting much, but really hoping to be proven wrong

Can't believe someone called the X boxy looking. Wtf
It's still a good looking shoe, but due to its success, Nike musta thought that bulkier meant better, which led to the ok-looking 11, the hideous 12, and the hideous-er 13.

It's all a matter of opinion anyway.  You like your 10s, I like my 8s. It's all good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom