The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

When are these gonna be Discounted i want those Red Brick Roads
If I had to guess, I would say sometime around the late Summer/early Fall. A lot of stores aim to get rid of the past season basketball shoes so they can roll out the new models before season begins again.

Those red carpets are going to be difficult to pass on when they are in the outlets this time next year...man they really did a nice job on that shoe.

7's has too many good colorways for me to pick one. But RC definitely started the 7 line for me. The last lebron model I purchased before the 7 was the 3's. Skipped 4-6.Then I bought from 7-11. Nothing for 12-14 so far

Dude we literally have lived the same life...except I didn't cop the 3s, but they were the first LeBron that made me notice his line. That 7-11 run to me is still his nicest stuff. 12-14 has new technique (zoom pods), but design wise hasn't done enough to make me pull the trigger.

Akron and ctk 7s were my fav released colors. The hero pack was just flames.

I hope future Retros are not as limited as the first game AZGs were. And I hope they keep the same level of comfort and cushioning - I'll have to pick up all the ones I passed or whiffed on in the past.

The RC VII's were the first Lebrons I ever got. I was supposed to buy some books for class too but yall know how books in college be over priced for no reason.

Right so use your refund check for kicks and other lavish non necessities instead. Oh I remember the days! :rofl:

Man those red carpets are flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] those or the Phillipine joints for my first pair [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I see potential 
nerd.gif

repped for the pics 

this should be the first cw 

Last edited:
Def not feeling the lows. Without the strap, they are pretty generic looking. Guessing the mint colorway will be a thing across the sigs since the Kd X looks to be getting one too.

Last edited:
If they a color way like "Solar Red" with the lows, I could see myself copping. After more pics of those Red Carpets, I know they will be mine once they hit discount.

No go on the lows for me whatsoever. The front toe portion reminds me of the Lebron 9 Elites. I have nothing else to say... .... .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom