The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

[emoji]129300[/emoji] I wonder why BHMs went on sale first? If the Red Bricks go on sale like that I'm in. Possibly the Chase Downs as well.

Kind of wish I waited for the BHMs, ah well.

BHM $104.95 NDC, plenty of sizes
Wow thanks for letting us know. can't believe they're that cheap. Got some for 10% off + 12% ebates.  I already had a pair I paid 175 for off ebay but had to double at this price.  didn't these sell out on release day too..

[emoji]129300[/emoji] I wonder why BHMs went on sale first? If the Red Bricks go on sale like that I'm in. Possibly the Chase Downs as well.

Kind of wish I waited for the BHMs, ah well.
yeah theres like a full size run on nike.  maybe cuz they released earlier

I thought about that too...but would NIKE return since that was like 3-4 months ago?
nerd.gif
yeah they definitely should. 

Order the new pair first and return the newer pair under the older order number if you wore yours.  As long as the shoes are brand new and with the box they do the return even if its that long ago. 

Also, ebates gave me 2.66% cash back for these lebrons.. odd amount

yeah they definitely should. 
Order the new pair first and return the newer pair under the older order number if you wore yours.  As long as the shoes are brand new and with the box they do the return even if its that long ago. 

Also, ebates gave me 2.66% cash back for these lebrons.. odd amount

So cop a fresh pair but send the fresh ones back in the old box and get the refund?

Interesting. So if I wore them, I should just leave it alone?

I know Nike has some obscure 2 year warranty or something like that, but if I recall correctly that's for like defective products only right?

Yup just order a pair for $100.14 and bout to pack up that $185 pair n return them just got off of nike chat return policy is good for 2yrs too bad they didnt restock the oonw

So cop a fresh pair but send the fresh ones back in the old box and get the refund?

Interesting. So if I wore them, I should just leave it alone?

I know Nike has some obscure 2 year warranty or something like that, but if I recall correctly that's for like defective products only right?
send the fresh pair in the fresh box back for the refund.

the box should be exactly the same with the same barcode and UPC. 

Their return policy for unworn shoes is pretty good. They don't have a specific timeframe listed on the site but I've asked a lottt of chat reps and they've said 2 years from manufacturing date for returning unworn shoes in original packaging.  You can chat with them if you want to verify it, once one rep tells you that then they will need to stay true to it. 

As long as you're ordering the same size, you can return the new shoes under the older order.  It's basically a long term price adjustment you just have to ship them back

Did you wear yours? What did you say to Nike chat?
if you ask the reps for a price adjustment they'll refuse it cuz its over 30 days. but then if you ask them if you can return the shoes and rebuy them they'll say thats fine.  you can just say you wanna return them since you found them for a cheaper price. they don't ask for any specifics

send the fresh pair in the fresh box back for the refund.
the box should be exactly the same with the same barcode and UPC. 

Their return policy for unworn shoes is pretty good. They don't have a specific timeframe listed on the site but I've asked a lottt of chat reps and they've said 2 years from manufacturing date for returning unworn shoes in original packaging.  You can chat with them if you want to verify it, once one rep tells you that then they will need to stay true to it. 

As long as you're ordering the same size, you can return the new shoes under the older order.  It's basically a long term price adjustment you just have to ship them back
I`d suggest using a different account.............Because this would be considered fraud.

:wink:

It`s damn near impossible for Nike to find out, but it only takes 2 minutes to create another account...........Just a suggested for things like that, but its not a requirement.

But if something can go wrong, it will.
I see. But how would it help if you create a new account with the same name/address and info? 

So you order the new shoes on the new account and return the older ones on the original account?

Anyways, with myself wouldn't you say I am in the clear since I actually haven't even worn the older shoes. So its not like I wore the older ones and want to buy the new ones just to return

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom