The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

These are $160 at my FTL, other Lebron's are on sale for $119.

nike-lebron-14-red-carpet-release-date-may-27th-03.jpg

Guys, any deals on the 'Agimat' or 'Red Carpet' pair? Looking to only add 1 pair to the LBJ collection and I've narrowed it to either of those 2 colourways.

Guys, any deals on the 'Agimat' or 'Red Carpet' pair? Looking to only add 1 pair to the LBJ collection and I've narrowed it to either of those 2 colourways.

Check your local FTL, some Lebron's were $119, I had them price check the 'Red Carpet' but it was only on sale for $160, not $119. I'll wait it out till it drops to that price.

I will say the Agimat's with the gold detailing and the suede are fire in person. Not sure if you've made up your mind but I'm a little biased as to which option you should go with haha

^^
Thanks fam, just waiting for a half decent price on those. Not looking to pay full retail.

Store just got the black lows in
Edit: trying to upload pics but this new site is confusing

Attachments

• 20170720_132341.jpg
    20170720_132341.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 21
LMTDSUPPLY got those black lows for 99.99 plus shipping fsr minus 9 and 9.5 last check

1st bron lows in a while i havent wanted

I actually kinda dig the pink lows lol... But damn all that weave on the upper is just waaay OD.

<$75 and I'll consider em. 8)

Late to the party as usual lol My first pair of 14's/Hardest shoe I ever put on in my life lol!
IMG_20170720_154226_287.jpg

^^
Thanks fam, just waiting for a half decent price on those. Not looking to pay full retail.
Some one in kijiji selling the agimats for $160 (below CDN retail) & as for the red carpets you should've messaged me!! I could've gotten em for you at $140 CDN

^^
Thx bro, didn't want to hassle you. Really only looking for one pair so if I luck out on the Agimats I'll get the Carpets.

S.o.l.e collector is showing WWE inspired colorways that are GS only. Why do they get the creative colorways?

Back
Top Bottom