The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

eBay I have a pretty nice advantage because I'm kids sized.
Lucky you. 
grin.gif
yup, i'm eyeballing a pair of lebron 7 chlorine blues for 105 right now. i'll get it if i strike out on these south beaches or flyknit trainers i'm eyeballing

Last edited:

yup, i'm eyeballing a pair of lebron 7 chlorine blues for 105 right now. i'll get it if i strike out on these south beaches or flyknit trainers i'm eyeballing
Do you mean ASGs by chlorine blue? Those are hot af too. I still regret letting go of my mooncakes and phantoms to this day. Sigh

The factory should in theory have a design to actually produce by now. Maybe they leak pictures next week?

This is the best job Nike has ever done shrouding a major release. Inciting anger and hype, it's amazing how no real images have been leaked. Bravo.

Always intrigued what the new Bron model will be, but have zero reason to think it won't be the atypical tech-savy sneaker boot

Let's see what they present, I always think that i should get a pair of every release, but the last ones I bought were the WTK 12 and they were just so heavy and I prefer lighter shoes, so the weight mostly resulted in not buying them.

Waiting to be dissappointed I feel like but going back to cop some previous releases during this buyers market phase seems like a good idea. white/red 7s *homer voice*

Back
Top Bottom