The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Starting to wonder if we even get these in 2016 smh
It's getting worrisome....
frown.gif

Nike is waiting for the release of the Mag and E.A.R.L to release the 14s; because the 14 is also gonna have the same auto-lacing/light tech.

The Lebron line is on life support at this point. Nike is showing more love to the Soldier 10 than the Lebron 13!!!!!

I was told that the factory which made LeBron 14 has been moved to Vietnam from China. And LeBron 14 has been re-designed, the factory didn't begin to make the 14's until September.

More uptempo + air bakin + reebok shaqnosis + adidas springblade is what im hearing

Nike is waiting for the release of the Mag and E.A.R.L to release the 14s; because the 14 is also gonna have the same auto-lacing/light tech.
Lebron Soldier X + 2016 Mag + Hyperdunk 2016 = Lebron 14
I was told that the factory which made LeBron 14 has been moved to Vietnam from China. And LeBron 14 has been re-designed, the factory didn't begin to make the 14's until September.
More uptempo + air bakin + reebok shaqnosis + adidas springblade is what im hearing
All of this sounds like a disaster

The launch is this Saturday so just relax - most of us will be buying a pair when it gets down to $80-$100 in any case.

Have you seen the exercises they do in the design kitchen? 

Dudes are in there making spiderweb snowshoes out of recyced bottles.

Leo chang sucks

Tink been washed

The 3 hipster dudes went to adidas.

Last time we tried anything other than zoom was over a decade ago.

The launch is this Saturday so just relax - most of us will be buying a pair when it gets down to $80-$100 in any case.

So they will just appear on Eastbay, etc.? I kind of like that approach.

Last edited:
It would be nice to find out the backstory of what really went down, the DELAY, especially with the Jordan sig being redone and admissions of mistakes being made. I am sure that Steph Curry's popularity and lower price point comes into play, along with Adidas Boost being the top tier cushioning setup is influencing Nike these days. They cannot afford another screwup with lbj not wearing his shoes again. We haven't seen Kyrie's new joint either. Something's amiss!

It would be nice to find out the backstory of what really went down, the DELAY, especially with the Jordan sig being redone and admissions of mistakes being made. I am sure that Steph Curry's popularity and lower price point comes into play, along with Adidas Boost being the top tier cushioning setup is influencing Nike these days. They cannot afford another screwup with lbj not wearing his shoes again. We haven't seen Kyrie's new joint either. Something's amiss!
You're right.

Side note I only really like the LeBron 2, 3, 7, 8, 10

Back
Top Bottom