The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

This could be ******** I don't know the person but it's somewhat insightful ..if it's fact

View media item 2191369

Completely untrue. You go through a redesign so late, then you have to wear-test all over. That can push the release date back by several months.

Besides they've already got the promotional material printed - check the pictures posted a few pages back.

Just be patient, they'll reveal them on the RDs listed on page 1.

Completely untrue. You go through a redesign so late, then you have to wear-test all over. That can push the release date back by several months.

Besides they've already got the promotional material printed - check the pictures posted a few pages back.

Just be patient, they'll reveal them on the RDs listed on page 1.

If the first RD is...today, that means shoes have been in store from anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. If that was the case, we would def have pics.

Only way these shoes are still a secret is only people in the "know" have seen them. LeBron himself, different people on the design team at Nike.

Ijs

"Never" is a crazy statement but it is hard to imagine. But in light of recent moves, it could happen.

I wouldn't be as confident as you are right now.

True statement.

I know it's not apples to apples, but look no further than Sony, who everyone bet money would never be seriously challenged by Microsoft and their X-Box. Today, Sony has cut their business portfolio (no more laptops for instance) because they were bleeding money for several years thanks to the sudden competition from Microsoft.

Nintendo is another company that was top dog for a minute that no one thought would be where it is today. Sega too.

Blackberry. :x

IBM.

Enron. :wow:

Yes, those are all examples of tech companies. But Nike and the sneaker business in general is also at the tech forefront in many respects. It's why a lot of companies try to diversify in an attempt to separate and differentiate themselves from the pack.

The Hyper Adapt, Nike Plus, Shox, Vapormax, any flyknit sneakers, foam material, are/were all examples of Nike "tech". Adidas Boost and Springblade as well. All it takes is a company to bet heavily on itself and then suddenly realize that the consumers aren't as excited about a series of products as the company predicted.

Trust and believe that Nike is hearing the footsteps of these other companies. Hence the lowering of prices across the board in an attempt to maintain market share.

Last edited:
1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Lol, this is pretty sad. The Soldier may be the better shoe for LBJ anyway. He has had a couple takedowns of his sig models that were pretty good. We remember when LeBron would rock the takedown in the playoffs before Nike started with the insulting Elite madness, of which LeBron and Durant hardly ever wore. Personally, his rocking the three's that were shown in his locker would be a good omen if they are actually going to release. Let's hope that Nike does not charge those Elite prices for such a model.

I heard that Nike delayed production because they pushed hard for the MAGs to be released. As for the design for the 14s, I have no clue.

All this time to drop initial pics and it's safe to say that I'm prepared to be disappointed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom