The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Not into the lebron line, but had to see these cause of the secrecy. Wheres the home alone gif at though?

Going to need to see some new colorways on these, not feeling the pair he is wearing today. Definitely way nicer than the 13s.

And here I was thinking nothing could be worse than the 13's, Nike said challenge accepted and created these. Just WTF... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
These aren't bad, I see potential. MUCH better than the 12s and 13s. Tbh, I almost like them more then the 11s,which I wasn't crazy about.

And I agree, they do look like kd 9, kwazi hybrid,which isn't a bad thing .

Can def see the 12 DNA in them and I didn't like those either. I'm going to pick a 13 CW and buy a pair of them instead...

Very basic, and disappointing, silhouette, but really no worse than recent kd's. This cw is absolutely hideous though.

Can def see the 12 DNA in them and I didn't like those either. I'm going to pick a 13 CW and buy a pair of them instead...

Do the 13s break in? The posite around the midfoot area had me scared to pull triggers even with deep discounts. The fit was too tight for my foot.

I can stop refreshing my SNKRS app. I'm not paying retail for those.

I would still love a true Christmas colorway. All red, green accents, green laces.

They needed to have the air max bag to save them while they do look ok, they just arnt a winner.

Back
Top Bottom