The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I just looked at this thread after not looking in here for month or so. Everybody was murdering that black/red/volt colorway when he debuted it. Now, I hop into this thread and it's a circle jerk over it
laugh.gif
I really don't get what people see in this model. It looks so unappealing from the lateral and medial view.

I just looked at this thread after not looking in here for month or so. Everybody was murdering that black/red/volt colorway when he debuted it. Now, I hop into this thread and it's a circle jerk over it :lol:.

Lol yeah

Sometimes what happens is the new model is revealed, it looks like trash, u get hundreds of posters commenting how ugly they are, then they dip.
Then u got a few diehards who were IN from day 1, but all the masses were hating who don't post no more.

Jason Petrie needs to step it up man. Almost every Lebron resembles a boot. I'm pretty sure he can come up with something sleek and more appealing

Can't get behind these. These would have been the best cj trainer in his line. Anybody remember the black maize Kobe 2's? These got that feel to em.

You want people to explain to you why they like a shoe? Who owes you that explanation?

They like them because they like them. That isn't enough?
Nope. If someone who doesn't like them isn't good for an explanation, then who would be good to give you one?

Last edited:

You want people to explain to you why they like a shoe? Who owes you that explanation?

They like them because they like them. That isn't enough?
Nope. If someone who doesn't like them isn't good for an explanation, then who would be good to give you one?
All you have to do is read then process what you have read. People have spoken thoroughly on why they like them and why they don't like them.

Last edited:
i have seen several models of the 12 and 13 at the outlets for 80 bucks...and i passed on several.

i feel like if i saw any color of these.....even that pinky toe bleed grey color.....for 80 at the outlets......i would cop,

these are safe people.

we gonna be aite.

Last edited:
I'm ready for these *******! My Lebron 13 WRITS are still my go to shoe. I hope these will be as good as the 13s on court.

Buy and wear what you like for whatever reason.
It's your feet, your money.

Yep....agreed. Repped.

Isn't this the point?? Sometimes you can't describe why you like what you like, or even if you do break it down that doesn't mean anyone else will agree with it anyway.

Do I like this shoe, not in any colorways I've seen yet.....

Back
Top Bottom