The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Mane I don't go too often and I been going for years... Memphis is a Jordan city so Saturdays are hectic... I don't have time for it lol
Yea, I came down for the space jams and top 3 jordans the last few times.......wasnt TOOO bad. Im off friday........I should call down and see if they`re getting the brons, lol..

Def would recommend using a shoe horn to get these on. Saves like 5 minutes each time. But, once you're in, they're good

IMG light and comfortable

@Orange October  did your pair come with the volt laces? if not, where did you get them from? 

It looks good
No, they don't come with volt laces, but they do come with 2 different laces, Grey and Black. I think I got the volt laces from a Nike outlet store. But over the years I've gotten a bunch of different colors from Nike, footlocker, etc and keep them in a shoe box.

Bonus pics:

I wonder if the laces on the chase downs are just black and white or black/reflective?
You made me look to see if the spare black laces that came with my OONW pair was reflective or not.

Without Flash:

With Flash on:

After taking this pic, I realized that there's more Reflective 3M material on the shoe itself!!! 
eek.gif

The Nike Swoosh, the LJ logo, and all the shoe eyelets are made of reflective materials also. I'm loving this shoe more and more now. 

Without Flash:

With Flash On:

The Lebron 14 Black Ice is a solid opening GR colorway.

I like it a lot better than when Nike was starting with wild color ways i.e. The KD VI Seat Pleasant or the Lebron 12 NSRL.

Back
Top Bottom