The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

This color blocking gives me a LeBron 2 vibe. But I need a solid color outsole Nike!

Last edited:
I have looked back through the pages and I must have missed it. Is the fit of the 14s similar to the Zoom Soldier 10? Before the soldiers, the last Lebrons I purchased were the XI. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

i already asked this, but the answer was not real. 

Does anybody know when they are releasing in Europe?

BTW: there's a "5 decades of basketball" pack coming up where the Lebron 1 will also release in a "light brown" (i'm bad with colors) cw. 

i already asked this, but the answer was not real. 
Does anybody know when they are releasing in Europe?

BTW: there's a "5 decades of basketball" pack coming up where the Lebron 1 will also release in a "light brown" (i'm bad with colors) cw. 

The lebron 1 is discussed in the lebron retro thread

The more I look at this shoe the more I can see how it was originally designed to use VaporMax; like how the midsole is shaped and not low to the ground, where the rear pull strap would have the VM branding. My guess is Lebron probably found it too flexible and not enough rigidity.

Last edited:
Regular pic via ig

16465391_269098326852940_5093348235393630208_n.jpg

I have looked back through the pages and I must have missed it. Is the fit of the 14s similar to the Zoom Soldier 10? Before the soldiers, the last Lebrons I purchased were the XI. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Its close, like people have said before, the lockdown isn't quite there in the 14. But I went same size in the 14s as I have the soldiers and they both fit fine (once you get them on your feet 
wink.gif
)

Its close, like people have said before, the lockdown isn't quite there in the 14. But I went same size in the 14s as I have the soldiers and they both fit fine (once you get them on your feet :wink: )

dang, I was going to go for a 12.5 this go around since the 13s in a 13 ran a little roomy/big at the toe for me...but I also have the champ soldiers in a 13 and they fit fine. Decisions decisions. Maybe I'll order both and just return one?

Anyone know if these are SNKRS app exclusive or are hey dropping on NDC as well? I have a promo code and gift card to use..

Back
Top Bottom