The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Someone earlier in the thread said they restocked...so maybe thats twice, they've run low on stock for the BHM. If so, that makes sense second go around. 

Fingers still crossed for a OONW restock.

Yea I just can't believe it sold out that fast.

Got my pair yesterday, tried them on today... never in my life have I struggled so much to put a shoe on. Super comfortable once on foot though

I guess you don't have kd9s

Those burgundy/ marbled gum is hideous :x

Try LBJ 13s.
I actually got a pair of the xmas 13s at an outlet a while back
I guess you don't have kd9s

Those burgundy/ marbled gum is hideous
sick.gif
Ha and I actually did have a pair of KD9, they were nowhere near the level of struggle I had to endure to put these on

Man that's crazy. I found both to be not as bad as others said....but easily found the Brons to be way easier. KDs were a slight struggle, brons were not hard whatsoever. .

Im ready for the struggle but i have skinny foot so theyll probably just slip on like nothing.

Putting on jordan 20s is an event.

If you have a wide foot the LeBrons are a real challenge.
I agree once on the foot they were nice but the effort to get them on was not worth it for me.
I wore my pair a few times around the house and didn't see them get any easier to get on and off.
I just returned my pair.

Can anybody tell me how the ankle support is?
Is it at least as good as on the previous shoes?

there is none, zero, zip, na da

this is a nice casual shoe

just my opinion after trying on the chase down model

If you have a wide foot the LeBrons are a real challenge.
I agree once on the foot they were nice but the effort to get them on was not worth it for me.
I wore my pair a few times around the house and didn't see them get any easier to get on and off.
I just returned my pair.
I wish Bron would stay away from the one bootie fit construction. I miss pullable tongues and other bells and whistles LeBrons used to have. Clearly times have changed and im starting to get old.....

Can anybody tell me how the ankle support is?

Is it at least as good as on the previous shoes?
It's using memory foam at the heel similar to Asics Personal Heel Fit so I guess Nike expects you to wear an ankle brace for extra support if needed.

Last edited:
The cb94 white retro is the hardest shoe to put on for me. I swear i almost broke my thumbs. I need a hydraulic shoe horn for those. No way these brons could match the struggle

Sorry off topic, but does anyone know who the woman is when you open Nike.com that is doing the lunar epic video??

I wish Bron would stay away from the one bootie fit construction. I miss pullable tongues and other bells and whistles LeBrons used to have. Clearly times have changed and im starting to get old.....
Ok it's not just me then. I've hooped in the 6's, 8's and 10's so far and the comfort and support of those are so much better.

Even the Kyrie's have better ankle support IMO

Lebron doesn't make that call my man, it's Nike design. I'm also willing to bet that Nike design is being handicapped by the bean counters at Nike who like the low costs associated with one piece, sock-like uppers. Fewer seams, fewer stitches, less material, less glue, quicker manufacturing turnaround, etc...

I'm getting to my mid-30s and I just wear my 'Brons casually. One pair on disco for the collection's all you really need if you fall into my camp.

If you're hooping I can sympathize with you and stress that you have to speak with your wallet. To some extent Nike listens to consumer feedback and if enough people make noise there will be changes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom