The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

This is horrible. I just want a pair of the reds. Nike has a great shoe here and could really resurrect the line....but this is such a mess

Maybe inventory levels of the black and BHM pairs are too high at retail? They are doing their damned best to ensure that these joints don't hit outlets or clearance.

I don't feel like this is some genius marketing ploy by Nike...I'd put my money on them having too many dang releases coming up and with the initial delay, they've spread themselves thin on how they want to release this particular shoe. As for Footlocker, I'm sure it's just some dingleberry that manages the release calendar...has no interest in hype...and finally gets told by Nike to take it down lol who knows. Money saved for the weekend.

^^
No one's saying it's a genius marketing ploy. The dropped the ball by scrapping the original design far too late in the game and the market for Nike basketball kicks (outside of actual basketball) has tanked. They are just reacting and adapting.

Are we really getting 1 colorway a month? Sucks. April is too packed for me for shoes regardless if they drop too many colorways

damn so if 7 is true we only have 3 cw's left 
nerd.gif

plus the champ pack 
tongue.gif
Only if the champ packs aren't some damn soldiers again

I know it would ever happen, but I think it would be dope if they released all 7 colorways at the same time.

How does nike make pes do they custom order from Chinese factories?
I'd imagine they come from the same factories.  It reminded me of an article from SI that talked about Durant's PE's and the equipment manager when he joined the Warriors. Basically Nike reps come up with a list of the colors they envision that player to be wearing for each game and the equipment manager follows that distribution when they arrive from the shoe company. 

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/12/13/warriors-sneakers-stephen-curry-kevin-durant-nike-under-armour-anta

Nike really dropping the ball with the Lebron 14 releases and still no word from nike ID , I really thought i could be creative with these. ..forget it im done and was looking forward to the red colorway being released. ..im.done

Yea I definitely don't envision iDs at this point. Like someone earlier said, I feel like the interest in iDs can't be strong enough compared to GRs, and if they are scaling back on those, can't see them doing iDs as well. 

They keep disappointing with this shoe. These could have been the best I'd show since the 10. I regret not making more lebron x elite ids.

Back
Top Bottom