The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Looks decent but.....why here? 
nerd.gif

A.) This is the Nike Lebron 14 thread
B.) These shoes have BEEN on Nikelab.con
C.) They're exclusively made for woman.

I think he's pointing out the design similarities.

FWIW though, Nike designs are damn near the same across all lines anyways so it's somewhat pointless to even bother calling 'ish out.

Last edited:
I don't wanna start a long discussion, but them shoes look like the 14s. 

Especially if you look at the silhouette and the sole. 

Sorry if ya'll think it was useless information :smile: 

On another hand, I just saw the 14s at a footlocker in Atlanta. 

It's pretty cool to see that several colorways are on the shelves, while in Europe there are none lol.

The shoe has 0 ankle support (like someone pointed it out in this thread) so after like 10 seconds I was convinced that it's a pass.

At this rate, no wonder adidas is taking over the game. Us, ballers, we need good shoes and not crap like this. 

I guess I'll stay with my hyperdunks that i got for 70 eurs (that's like 75$) on clearance.

Sorry for the rant and negativity.

Maybe (if there will be) the elites will change my opinion...maybe 

Last edited:
Adidas aint taking over nothing lol. They just have more of appeal, buzz hype, to a certain market. Adidas is merely experiencing more growth, outside of that Adidas is where they've been and probably will forever be which is number 2 to Nike haha oh yeah imo

Last edited:
Lebron XIV Premium iD shoe now has a message saying "Limited time only. available until 4/26"

damn.. looks like they won't restock those kobe premium iDs then..

They waiting too long to take those options down lol. Just kill it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aka please buy
you reckon pulling the kobes off was just a stunt then? and they will come back before 4/26?

so you think nobody was really ordering these iD options, they are just doing all this to try to build hype and get people to buy?

also dont get how they ran out of materials for kobes but lebrons and others are still here!!

Such a fast product cycle this year. After the BHM's it was all down hill. :smh:

Agreed. If they grey pair releases he wore in Game 2 that might be it for me, other than that, just waiting on a OONW restock. I hit up Nike chat daily haha.

Maybe if Lebron and company repeat again his year, there will be some championship color, albeit rushed like the soldier ID championship release last year. But hopefully Nike gets it right this year. Something to similar to the BHM 14, but a little more black or grey even. Most of the best designs have had far too much white going on.

Back
Top Bottom