The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Is this the 7th and final release, or are we already past that point?

I think we've been past that only 7 pair releasing nonsense now.

1. OONW
2. Chase Down
3. BHM
4. Time to Shine
5. MAG/BTTF
6. Red Brick Road
7. Black/Red
8. Flip the Switch
9. Red Carpet
10.White Orange/Grey
11.Now this Anthracite color
View media item 2418121Keep them coming too Nike (I know yal watching lol) I'm still waiting on a Dunkman color way. I think that color will be nice on the 14's

Last edited:

these colorways have been Trash Bandicoot

Probably read all the posts in old Lebron threads that said WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE COLORS... GIVE ME SOLID ______ AND I'M GOOD
laugh.gif
 repped for Crash Bandicoot reference 

05/27?
LEBRON 14 LMTD
ANTHRACITE/ANTHRACITE

Too many black based colorways? Well now we can have one that's 100% black
I'm liking this one but i got the same thing via iD with some gold touches. I'm liking these white/black colorways. I'd say open up nike iD to let people make the brighter colors like blue, orange, yellow etc!! Loving the flip the switch too but have bhm and tts so don't know if i would get them! Maybe a bone colorway on these lebrons though!!

sorry if already posted

Nike LeBron 14 PRM "Red Carpet"
Release Date: 05/27/17
Color: Black/Black-Glass Blue
Style #: 943323-002
Price: $175

these colorways have been Trash Bandicoot

Probably read all the posts in old Lebron threads that said WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE COLORS... GIVE ME SOLID ______ AND I'M GOOD
I think these colorways have been dope. Too bad it's a sub-par design.

Red carpet ID 10's are insanely hot, having said that the original 7 version can't be touched with the leather as the entire mudguard and the shape... the 14 version is just uninspired IMO, not trash not even a bad looking shoe in that color but at the same time forgettable

Idk the specific number but not a lot no heel drag or anything just a lot dust on the sole said he hadn't worn em in years

Back
Top Bottom