The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

That's roughly what I paid for them with the 20% off a single item at DSG plus a rewards coupon. Don't regret it one bit - shoes are flames in hand.

I am hoping the Nike town in San Francisco have the triple blacks in a 10. It's been a while since they released in store.

I am hoping the Nike town in San Francisco have the triple blacks in a 10. It's been a while since they released in store.

In person they look like a smoked out dark grey, makes them look even better.

Side note, I wonder how long the IDs are going to be up. If the OONW doesnt restock or a pair with the SFG graffiti like that Belugas pair doesn't surface, I might have to cook up a random color and call it a wrap on this model.

In person they look like a smoked out dark grey, makes them look even better.

Side note, I wonder how long the IDs are going to be up. If the OONW doesnt restock or a pair with the SFG graffiti like that Belugas pair doesn't surface, I might have to cook up a random color and call it a wrap on this model.
what colorways are you thinking of doing. made any iD designs?

just copped Agimats for 155 shipped on the bay. Anyone who was weary of AirWilly,well thats his ebay name i guess... his store is LMTDSUPPLY which is one of the best IMO, got a few sizes left usually charges 15 for shipping these he has with free shipping so 140 in the end aint bad . these and the red carpets only 2 14's i gotta have

just copped Agimats for 155 shipped on the bay. Anyone who was weary of AirWilly,well thats his ebay name i guess... his store is LMTDSUPPLY which is one of the best IMO, got a few sizes left usually charges 15 for shipping these he has with free shipping so 140 in the end aint bad . these and the red carpets only 2 14's i gotta have

Airwilly23?

Good to know thank you.

yes sir his online store (which does not have the Agimats) is LMTDSUPPLY.com ships out of new jersey ive gotten at least 5 pairs from him and NEVER a problem

Red carpets for $100 or less and i'm out
this and I have not even been in yet 
laugh.gif

maybe id a pair and I'm done. Any chance id's will get discount? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom