The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Really on fence with the 12, will have to see an actual review or in person to decide if I like them or not lol. Surfaced pictures are giving me mixed feelings.

The "instinct" colorway is dope...reminds me of the black/red/purple Air Jordan 7's...which is a good thing :smokin

that guard on the tongue that the laces goes through should've been left on the Jordan VI's.

What I'm trying to say is.
How could they be the best Lebron shoes if the athlete they were made for didn't even wear them in nba games?
The shoes look great .they are really comfortable. But when I played basketball in them I had problems too. So if me and lebron can't hoop in them they cannot be the best Lebrons.this is in my opinion. They are made to be played basketball in, and they failed at this.

So if me & Lebron?

You sound like y'all dating or something. :rofl:

Nike X Sephora = Lebron XII
that's just wrong on so many levels I still
laugh.gif
 though but.....

Lebron ain't wear the 11s so cuz up there ain't like them. Simple as that.

Mind you a plethora of ballers in the NBA, Manu Ginobli included, had no problems with the shoe. And countless other athletes had no problems with the 11s as shown by there reviews of the shoe. Go to YouTube & check for yourself.

Finally there's the fact that the shoes sold well, actually better than its predecessor, with countless attainable colorways. For these reasons to many, the 11s are indeed the best Lebron signature or at least one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom