The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Nike's tryna build hype. The shoes are nice but they're not like the previous palmers. 12 palmers = good colorway on a mediocre shoes.

they playing them games
mean.gif

Eastbay marked down the six meridians, instinct (only 12.5 left), Christmas, and trillion dollar man colorways.. Six meridians and instinct went to 169.99 and the Xmas and TDM went to 189.99.. The 20% off on those got a little better..

if they sell.... there is a time table on them palmers once the hype dies they will be stuck with them..... the lack of hype behind the release meaning them having a release date and such will get those in the know on the hunt but the average hype beast will they really care.......

they need everyone to know how limited and important the shoe is......

once those who really want them either stop caring or move to the next shoe on their list i see a lot of dudes sitting on them..... my local resellers arent even moving them just repost after repost....

lot of dudes in the ATL don't even care for lebrons........ so that could be the case in ATL maybe diffrent in other areas.....

Still tho... some stores released them here and others haven't so i will get a final count tomorrow since i have the time to call and i will pass two malls 

Some champs by me claim they don't know if they will get any palmers while others are straight up saying they're not getting them.

Guess we'll wait and see.

I've seen on IG that foot action got these as well. Any word on finish line?

Back
Top Bottom