The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lmao @ "I like shoes that get sold out quick". You sound like a reseller or the true definition of a hype beast

Ol boy gonna spend the same $250 on different shoes til he gets it right
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
If I bought shoes I didn't like because of their hype then sure label me what you wish.

But I always ALWAYS love the shoes I purchase.

I'm just not going to drop 270$ plus on a shoe that is available to any joe , schmoe and larry that woke up at 11am.

Sorry.
glasses.gif

Love these and love the red foams, but on a tie I will always pick the tougher shoe.

Hypebeast? Whatever you want dude lol. I'll even rep you.
roll.gif

You don't have to wait til 10 am to find out if a shoe is general release or limited
roll.gif

Plenty of general release sneakers sell out in ten minutes.

I know the foams aren't limited. Jeez guys get it together please.

Enjoy the wheats, ill cop em in a few days in store with a coupon.

That 213$ price tag up there looked beautiful.

See ya later fellas.

So the Red Foams are a GR of epic magnitude? So salty I bought the Volt and Knicks for 20% off and now you can find them for $150.

Kennyjupe, you're going to get hell on a sneaker enthusiast site. It's difficult as it is to buy these shoes so some are going to feel some type of way when you're canceling your order while poor Bob can't eat.

I always love the shoes I purchase
As long as they sell out, I can sell them for more than I paid for, other people like them, and they're limited.
Dudes walking around begging other dudes for compliments

Messed up they didn't drop Bobs size, I mean he made a non cop list and everything. Someone needs to have some words with Nike, they just gotta.

If youre talking to me lol, I'm not rich and cant afford every release. I think the RED FOAMS will be harder to come by and that's what I like. I thought these would be gone in 15 minutes , let alone add to cart , no wait, at 10:45am.

I like having shoes that get sold out quick.

I buy one pair for me lol.

Will the red foams be that? We'll find out I guess.
you probably should've got the mirror foams, the red foams will be no harder than the wheats, the only way the red foams get crazy sellout is if they would've put a glow sole which they didn't

where are these captain planet gifs from?
A funny or die skit that I didn't find to be all that funny.
don Cheadle deserved an Oscar for dressing up in that

You don't have to wait til 10 am to find out if a shoe is general release or limited :rofl:

Plenty of general release sneakers sell out in ten minutes.

I know the foams aren't limited. Jeez guys get it together please.

Enjoy the wheats, ill cop em in a few days in store with a coupon.

That 213$ price tag up there looked beautiful.

See ya later fellas.
Bob? Doesn't he write the same way :lol:

Last edited:
So the Red Foams are a GR of epic magnitude? So salty I bought the Volt and Knicks for 20% off and now you can find them for $150.

Kennyjupe, you're going to get hell on a sneaker enthusiast site. It's difficult as it is to buy these shoes so some are going to feel some type of way when you're canceling your order while poor Bob can't eat.

Knicks for $150? Where?

Knicks for $150? Where?
hey yall take that over to the thread I run
tired.gif

I know a couple people that couldn't get the GOLD FOAMS on NDC. And they were ready at release time.

I know not true barometer of success as in-store plays a big role

BUT

Wheats 11AM and still adding to cart.

I think RED FOAMS will do much better than these wheats. WAY BETTER. Just my modest opinion.

So I will pick RED FOAMS every time. Love both shoes.

Yeah true, I think he like the Palmers more anyway.

Just added my size to cart again, I'm about to go ahead and cancel my order till some people show this shoe some well deserved attentions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom