The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Every one is talking about those black and red lows lebron has on knowing they aren't going to release

Must be refreshing seeing someone on the other team wearing your shoes.

I must be the only one who doesn't like them black and red lows.

Last edited:
The black/red lows are cool.

Would prefer a black/silver or blackout low though.
nerd.gif

I wish those breds with the white posite dropped instead of the court visions

Last edited:
You guys do realize that nike makes these shoes time in advance. Thats why it seems like they are all Miami color ways. Im pretty sure the 13s will be mostly Cavs color ways.

You guys do realize that nike makes these shoes time in advance. Thats why it seems like they are all Miami color ways. Im pretty sure the 13s will be mostly Cavs color ways.

Ehhhh this late in the season..... Shoes are showing 23 and OH-IO instead of 6..... There has been time to get that cavs color even if it meant limited quantity.

Ehhhh this late in the season..... Shoes are showing 23 and OH-IO instead of 6..... There has been time to get that cavs color even if it meant limited quantity.

yea but thats just the bottom of the shoes, the color ways are set way ahead in advance. this time last year they were working on the 12 color ways. gotta blame bron for not telling nike what he was going to do early. :rofl:

idk how i feel about 12 elite, except that ill never pay retail for em. idk if id cop on disco either. the only low i like is palmer beause of print under the mesh.

yea but thats just the bottom of the shoes, the color ways are set way ahead in advance. this time last year they were working on the 12 color ways. gotta blame bron for not telling nike what he was going to do early. :rofl:

Bruh.... Just because they were working on the colors, it doesn't mean they have to release especially if they haven't been produced yet. Heck, nike scrapped the zoom power at the last minute and replaced it with what we got in the 6 so we def know last minute changes can happen.
Nike just ain't fooling with the cavs colors right now. Kyrie isn't even getting cavs colors and he's been there for what 4-5 years now? Plenty of time to plan for that.

We have colors scheduled for mid to end summer.... Can't tell me nike can't swap or add another color pallette.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom