The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
pass on the USA color... EZ PASS

wish they would have released the grey pair, these are alright

They took that beautiful Vets Day PE and somehow managed to ruin it. That cw is super weak. Smh

:smh: at giving us all red USA and not the grey/blue pair. I see what they're doing though, put the print on iD and make us pay more to replicate that pair.

They need to chill with the all red crap already, another one is totally uncalled for :smh:

There's way too many red based pairs already as it is and to come :rolleyes

Hopefully they do send the pattern to ID, I would love to see them with a white upper :wow:

Was actually tough picking which colorway to vote for, there's been a few I've really enjoyed.
Ended up voting HOAL, to me personally it's the "King's Pride" colorway of the XII.

http://centre214.com/search?q=lebron

has the court vision 140 shipped  and easters 135 shipped
Repped and copped the CV...need some bball kicks 
happy.gif

just checked out the first page to peep some of the colorways. Im not a big fan of the CLE based on that picture, but those flights are :smokin

I really can't decide which pair is the best. Thus far imo no pair has stand out that much from any other pair. Some look nice, but I have no favorite.

I don't get why everyone is surprised by the price of elite ID's.. We need to remember:

ID's are always $25 to $45 over the regular retail model.

LeBron 9 - $170. ID was $206 then went to $215.

LeBron X - $180. ID was $220.
LeBron X Elite - $275. ID was $300.

LeBron XI -$200
The XI's I didn't cop or pay attention to so I don't know the ID prices but I'm sure it's a $40 difference like all the others.

LeBron XII- $200. ID- $245
LeBron XII Elite - $275. ID is $320.

It fits to me. Maybe $300 like the X Elite but hey it's only $20.

You are right. Can't speak for anyone,but myself,I knew price was gonna be around that much but I'm more just in dislike than disbelief. Kind of like all the heat fans knew it was a given Lebron would back to the Cavs but still mad it actually happened. Lol. I'm just kidding. But I will admit, Im gonna be tempted like no other. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom