The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
agreed!! i never like MJ growing up (cocky as hell) and never like kobe as a player so i dont own any pair of their shoe line....been a bron fan since he entered NBA & been copping his line since then too!...u'll never see me in Jordans or Kobes..NEVER! LOL

WELL MY PALMERS HAVE ARRIVED....GLAD TO FINALLY HAVE EM....EXCEPT THEY ARE TOO SNUG. FML! AND F NIKE FOR NOT PUTTING OUT A SIZE 15! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

WAITED TOO LONG FOR THIS DISAPPOINTMENT. SMH

MY EXACT FEELINGS RIGHT THIS MOMENT!

I'm not a huge lebron fan at all. The main reason I started liking him was cause he would always help me to win in 2k.

The 12s is one of my favorite models from CW to comfort. Hence why I buy the shoe.

I am a Kobe fan, but his shoes don't appeal to me so I don't buy them.
his overall shoes or just the X?...and if Nike hits a home run with the kobe XI's would you still cop lebrons or forget about them for your favorite player's shoe?....bottom line the whole situation rustled my jimmies!...it's all about the principal....i have kix and lebrons that i know he couldnt get if he sees me in them and decides he wants them....back to the elites and rubbers (but if he gets the rubbers this weekend i will loose it)

hulk-transformation-second-o.gif

That would be so conniving on their part.  don't even suggest such a thing lol
:lol: but they've done it before. On the Kobe 9 elite ID they had like 10 different flyknit uppers available but if you selected a glow sole you could only select solid black or grey. I think they had certain combos you couldn't make with Roshes too, they know what they're doing.

he saw them in person since day one...its not like it was his first time seeing them last week...and when you say all you rock is jordan and kobes and you say you're not into lebrons on several occasions to me while i have on lebrons but then all of a sudden within the last month you spend at least 600$ on three pair?? you guys know i don't rock kobes but if all of a sudden you see me in the kobe thread posting pics of my pick ups like nothing's wrong...do you think a kobe head wouldnt call me out?
are you really over 30 years old?

How would you guys feel if you have a friend who's not a lebron fan and as long as the 12 been out they never had any interest in them until they see you wearing a pair and they go out and buy a pair and they now are into the line?

I wouldn't care because that wouldn't matter to me... at all.

agreed!! i never like MJ growing up (cocky as hell) and never like kobe as a player so i dont own any pair of their shoe line....been a bron fan since he entered NBA & been copping his line since then too!...u'll never see me in Jordans or Kobes..NEVER! LOL

Jordan's cocky as hell, but LeBron's "not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven" is as humble as they come. :lol:

Get out of here with that garbage. You're just a hater of Jordan because he is the G.O.A.T. and he had the fire these chumps of today don't have.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. While best shoe might be a stretch to some, at the very least the poll above would indicate that Palmers were the most popular XII released thus far. It sure ain't the All Over Red or USAs that anchored the Lows

Last edited:
I dunno guys anybody that holds an evening special to tell the world where he plans to play BASKETBALL seems pretty humble to me.  I mean he did it at a Boys & Girls club.

I honestly think Palmers are worthy of being mentioned in the conversation for best shoe released in the first half of 2015
They look like something a baby would puke up IMHO
they're not quite that bad but not mention worthy for top shoe releases in first half of 2015

Rubber City will sit like Wheats so I would wait for a discount. That is unless you wear that oh so elusive EXT size 14
I've no reason to wait, i get a 10% discount on ndc anyways and when i wait i lose interest in buying bcuz something else will come up
That's a good thing tho... Means u really didn't want them.
i'm still trying to chase down the denim x, kd gum and florals6 and kobe yots exts while still needing to pick up the new exts, hesitating hurts my head and my heart i got rules i have to follow like nothing $50 over retail when making a 2nd market purchase, oh banner question and snake questions are on the list of shoes i need to pick up

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. While best shoe might be a stretch to some, at the very least the poll above would indicate that Palmers were the most popular XII released thus far. It sure ain't the All Over Red or USAs that anchored the Lows
I mean, if that makes you feel better.

I mean, if that makes you feel better.
Poll don't change how I feel. Just stating my case. To me it's the best Lebron in the past 2-3 years. Kings Pride and WTL 11s were cheeks IMO

We all are entitled to our opinion for sure.
I personally love the KC XI as the best XI.
I love the elite XII red as the best so far this year but that's just me.

laugh.gif
 the overall red craze is what started the low hype in the first place and is amongst one of the fav in the forum maybe you should go back and look at all the cop pic post, palmers are not the only shoe helping the lows in the lead
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom