The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Cool shot of the Palmers with the bright mango lace swap from today. Kids and even old people say they love these...neckbreakers for sure.
Info on the laces???? 
nerd.gif
 Been on the fence with palmers but after seeing that pic i need them.The laces take the attention off of the green polite which i have always hated.

Info on the laces???? :nerd:  Been on the fence with palmers but after seeing that pic i need them.The laces take the attention off of the green polite which i have always hated.

Local Nike outlet. Couldn't find them anywhere on line. I can see if they have more tomorrow. They aren't a perfect color match but extremely close.

And they definitely change the entire look of the shoe.

View media item 1538739
View media item 1538741

Local Nike outlet. Couldn't find them anywhere on line. I can see if they have more tomorrow. They aren't a perfect color match but extremely close.

And they definitely change the entire look of the shoe.

No need to run all the way to the nike outlet if its out of your way. I can call mine. Do you still have the packaging or have the specific info?? Thanks!

No need to run all the way to the nike outlet if its out of your way. I can call mine. Do you still have the packaging or have the specific info?? Thanks!

Don't have the packaging or product code...I will call in the am...see if they can give me details on the phone first and will share.

Nike got it wrong somewhere if people are having that much of a hard time changing laces :frown:

I got locked up and detained this weekend and I had to take my laces out my ASG's :frown:

They probably won't ever get worn again, because I'm not relacing them anytime soon :smh:

wait ..we arent just gonna limp past that detail of LOCKED UP and DETAINED.. what happened? u good? @BarbarianBob

i didnt wanna be the guy who asked but....

Nothing too crazy, just your average Friday night bar fight :smile:

Some idiots started something with one of my homies and tried to jump him :smh:

They didn't know he was with me and things didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to :lol:

I'm good btw I'm 6'4" and 275 lb, I boxed for 2 years and did body building for 8 years, I can hold my own and someone else's >D

I got booked and got right out because witnesses saw how it happened and I went to school with the female Captains daughter :smokin

The other guys went to the hospital :rofl:

But my ASG's had to get unlaced when I got checked down at the station >:

Last edited:
I picture it going down like the scene from Pain and Gain where the Rock is fighting the 2 guys in prison and whips a 45 lb. plate at one guy :lol: glad you're good though bro.

Nothing too crazy, just your average Friday night bar fight
smile.gif

Some idiots started something with one of my homies and tried to jump him
mean.gif

They didn't know he was with me and things didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to
laugh.gif

I'm good btw I'm 6'4" and 275 lb, I boxed for 2 years and did body building for 8 years, I can hold my own and someone else's
grin.gif

I got booked and got right out because witnesses saw how it happened and I went to school with the female Captains daughter
smokin.gif

The other guys went to the hospital
roll.gif

But my ASG's had to get unlaced when I got checked down at the station
mad.gif
You gotta make the dudes you fought (once they recover) re-lace your shoes 
roll.gif

@BarbarianBob  send them to me i'll relace them for free just to say i relaced a XII even though i've done it
tired.gif
 but this time i'll take pics bcuz video ain't happening with my mickey mouse voice, yall ain't gonna be just talking bout me wreckless in here like that
roll.gif

wait ..we arent just gonna limp past that detail of LOCKED UP and DETAINED.. what happened? u good? @BarbarianBob

i didnt wanna be the guy who asked but....
Nothing too crazy, just your average Friday night bar fight
smile.gif

Some idiots started something with one of my homies and tried to jump him
mean.gif

They didn't know he was with me and things didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to
laugh.gif

I'm good btw I'm 6'4" and 275 lb, I boxed for 2 years and did body building for 8 years, I can hold my own and someone else's
grin.gif

I got booked and got right out because witnesses saw how it happened and I went to school with the female Captains daughter
smokin.gif

The other guys went to the hospital
roll.gif

But my ASG's had to get unlaced when I got checked down at the station
mad.gif
Man Bob is always getting arrested, he just rarely posts it...

Back
Top Bottom