The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Idk how I feel about the corks maybe I need to see some of Nike's glamor pics I'll try my best to get them because I missed out on the X's

Red EXT's look nice to me, gold swoosh would've set them off

Even though i have the palmers i do have to say that the lows are one of the most comfortable basketball shoes i ever wore and balled in. I been wearing my palmers religiously

Oh man the Elevate look so much better in person!! They have now moved into the must cop category...........as soon as I find them under $200 shipped that is.

The corks will be a celebration of him coming home and going so far in the playoffs if they don't win the ship.

Info on the laces???? :nerd:  Been on the fence with palmers but after seeing that pic i need them.The laces take the attention off of the green polite which i have always hated.

No need to run all the way to the nike outlet if its out of your way. I can call mine. Do you still have the packaging or have the specific info?? Thanks!

Sorry so late with this. Nike factory store. They do have more pairs in stock.

501-821-5276

All Red & USA's have now been dubbed as the JR Smith pack.  Ultra limited QS.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom