The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
but the wtl are toned down like most wanted...some said last year's were too loud...i mean they don't even have loud different color laces for pete's sake!

Maybe they are samples, but look similar to this year's WTKD's to me in terms of overall design, so I'm leaning towards these being it. 

Easy pass if they are the release models.  0% chance of flipping, even with David Lachapelle level pictures.  

Last edited:
Those WTL are a tough sell. I will most likely buy as I'm a lebron guy and just like to collect the releases. But man this year they've made it hard, and I guess it doesn't help that I've had other priorities. Lol. More money saved so can't complain.

I'm 200% IN on the WTL......10.5 if all y'all wanna help me 
laugh.gif
 The left shoe is hella sick 

Was thinking same on USA. They'll be had easily for 110 at some point. They come out the week after 6/20 and all its crazy releases not to mention on same day as the wtkd and shattered backboards. I'm hoping for that SA 113 Easter price and I'll jump fast

I'm def in on USAs. Not sure on atl, as of now it's a no but they def come off as samples with the fly wire not comin through the top of the posite.

man the wtl looks like left over nike id scraps honestly. only good cw of this shoe to date are the corks and they still have time to screw those up. 

Was thinking same on USA. They'll be had easily for 110 at some point. They come out the week after 6/20 and all its crazy releases not to mention on same day as the wtkd and shattered backboards. I'm hoping for that SA 113 Easter price and I'll jump fast

WTKD is the week before on the 20th, but yeah, there are alot of BIG releases on the 27th. you've got the shattered backboards, gone fishin foams, and the yeezy boost low, (then theres my personal favorite of them all, the USA Kyrie)

Back
Top Bottom