The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Anybody know why green glow is listed as part of the colors for the CLE, nike is showing Laser Orange/Black/Green Glow?

Has anyone noticed that the cle/witness seems to have zoom units in every hex pod on the sole. It seems to have a black zoom unit in the spot that is empty on all the other regular 12s.

Anybody have picture of them matched up with a gold Cavs jersey? Clevelands are nice but the shade of yellow seems off which is a real shame imo.
its a lil off but i thnk u can pull it off!!! Wen lebron wore them the other nite dey looked good with the jersey.. thnkin bout grabbin the yelllow cavs tee to match mine!!!

its a lil off but i thnk u can pull it off!!! Wen lebron wore them the other nite dey looked good with the jersey.. thnkin bout grabbin the yelllow cavs tee to match mine!!!

The problem is that the actual Rev30's that the Cavs wear on court are not the same material or exact shade yellow/gold that the Swingman jersey's are that you can buy. Authentics from this season are very tough to come by.

The problem is that the actual Rev30's that the Cavs wear on court are not the same material or exact shade yellow/gold that the Swingman jersey's are that you can buy. Authentics from this season are very tough to come by.

I honestly don't think they match regardless if you want the perfect match.

Nike has been tagging colors that don't match like how the infrared kyries are called his home color.

I see this as a problem too. I have the yellow swingman jersey and hesitate to buy the CLE/Witness because of that fact.

Does anyone know if sneakertees.com or any of those websites that match shirts with kicks legit? I looked through the sneakertees thread but didn't find anything useful.

Back
Top Bottom