The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Should we be expecting a 12 with some gold on it ?
nerd.gif

If the Cavs lose, I'm not so sure Nike is gonna release another champ pack like last year. 

I'm thinking the same. By this time last year, hadn't we seen the elite se, low se, and the KC (rumored to be in a 3pack)?

Like a week or 2 ago when I said the same thing people were telling me I was crazy... :smh:

However as J mentioned, it was close to this time that we did get the box label pic and/or the in box teaser shot of the SE Elite. I don't remember the low however. But again many thought (or hoped?) that the KC could potentially be a pack shoe.

I feel in my gut SA is gonna hook it up for the USA with a start at 170 plus like a 20% off and add the 10% on it and let us scoop for the low low

The cushioning isn't up to Lebron line standards either

I'm probably the biggest Bron x fan on this site as the standout model of his line and design aside (the main reason for me) they were/are out of this world comfy... BUT the 12 is now THE most comfy shoe of his line IMO especially underfoot, the upper being one flexible sleeve is just such a departure from his usual "more businesslike/tank" performers I can't even really tell its on my feet...
The 12 and the AJ xx9 are both just super standouts in the next level of wearability IMO.. Makes me like the 12 so much more cuz I just love wearing it, still favor the x as the best looking Bron

The cushioning isn't up to Lebron line standards either

I'm probably the biggest Bron x fan on this site as the standout model of his line and design aside (the main reason for me) they were/are out of this world comfy... BUT the 12 is now THE most comfy shoe of his line IMO especially underfoot, the upper being one flexible sleeve is just such a departure from his usual "more businesslike/tank" performers I can't even really tell its on my feet...
The 12 and the AJ xx9 are both just super standouts in the next level of wearability IMO.. Makes me like the 12 so much more cuz I just love wearing it, still favor the x as the best looking Bron

Thats your opinion but there's are many people who say the cushioning is on the hard side

I'm sure you could find some people who feel the way you do about the cushioning

Thats your opinion but there's are many people who say the cushioning is on the hard side

I'm sure you could find some people who feel the way you do about the cushioning

Yeah it's my opinion for sure and to be clear I mean in the casual sense not performance on the basketball court..
I live in an area where their is no "sneaker culture" in the sense of a lot of varied opinions, my friend owns the 12 as well and shares my feelings on the comfort

I was talking about performance

To me most all premium Nike shoes are comfortable for casual wear

Well yeah then I can't throw my 2 cents in on the performance side..
Most premium Nike shoes are casually comfy that's true but just to state I've owned or worn the most premium basketball "tech" out there and to me this model Bron separates itself from all previous models from being one free-flexing upper bootie, no previous Bron shoe moves with your foot like this one at least in the sense of walking/standing/chilling lol

I'd never wear Lebrons on court simply because they're suited for a much larger player than I am. The fit on these is so plush yet still flexible. Felt the hex zoom pods immediately.

I'd never wear Lebrons on court simply because they're suited for a much larger player than I am. The fit on these is so plush yet still flexible. Felt the hex zoom pods immediately.

That's me too suited to a larger player/more impact protection etc.. Underfoot feels like the IPS used on the AJ xx IMO just tooled to perfection

Back
Top Bottom