The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
USAs are calling me. I never do shoes based on holidays because I know I probably wouldn't wear them outside of that time of year. But these...I'd rock these all year 'round.

Anybody know the lace length on the elites? Plan on doin a lace swap on my elevates when they come in.

Just came from a local city gear and them CLE look just like they do in hi def pics...they still had the foams but they didn't pop like in some pics...maybe needed to see them in the sunlight instead of the store light!

It doesn't look like we'll be getting a champ pack. Also considering you can have gold posite for the elites on ID. I would at least like to see a sample champ pack.

Somebody, help me...
First off. That lacehole is the hardest on the shoe. Once you get past it, the rest is easy.
What I do is place a sharp stick from the top part of the hole. (I use the stick from a Chicken on a Stick. Place the lace tip into the hole. Lift up the Mesh with stick. Stick your hand in the shoe and press up where the tip of the ahoelace and guide it through the hole. You then just have to push the lace through. You have to fight and play with it but it will go through.

I'm gonna be looking like Captain America at this year's 4th of July BBQ 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

[/quote

dont forget this then good sir !

wink.gif
Where did you get that hat?

I'm gonna be looking like Captain America at this year's 4th of July BBQ 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

[/quote

dont forget this then good sir !

wink.gif
This hat is sick. Repped for the find. 
nthat.gif
  But I look like an idiot in hats...all hats.  
laugh.gif

Finally got the chance to see the Rose Gold Elites in hand....couldn't believe how pink those are. 
sick.gif

They put a bright red in place of the pink on those and they are killer.  Loved the "fangs" tongue, the black, the rose gold accents.  Could've been a killer shoe.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom