The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So I said I was done but if I run into the What Ifs for $129.99 I just might bite...
fuh yea, imma bite harder than 

street_sharks.jpg

Went to my footlocker in hopes of grabbing the What Ifs for $130. They had em, but for $200. Saw the USAs in person. Real nice. Want them bad. Damn you SA for not coming through!

Went to my footlocker in hopes of grabbing the What Ifs for $130. They had em, but for $200. Saw the USAs in person. Real nice. Want them bad. Damn you SA for not coming through!

weird,the 3 i went to yesterday all had em for 129.99

i went to et the nsrl , ended up with the double helix

Last edited:
My local HoH was supposed to have the cloaks this morning but I guess their shipment was late. The worker said he has never heard of the Kings Cloak and I was getting confused with the July 4th's since that's all they had. Why they gotta troll me ? 

Independence Day's are nice in person. The laser design on the posite is the best part.

Saw instincts, ASG, Six Meridians, Xmas, Data, TDM, Chromosomes, DH and Easters for $129.99 but no What Ifs in stock at my local HoH

Last edited:
Sorry to post another pic, but snapped a quick pic of these being officially undsed today outdoors.

View media item 1602540
Upper is so much more comfortable without the posite digging into the lateral part of my pink joint. Great summer shoe and cw.

My mall's FTL/HOH and Champs had all kinds of Lebron's for $129. Tried deciding between ASG, Easters, and Datas. Easters really pop and are such a great alternative to the norm...but the Datas have been on my hit list for so long. ASG were just to hard. Could have had them for $119 out the door but I used my VIP coupon for my girl's USA Kobes.
laugh.gif
 First XII in the collection. May add Easters down the line but that's it.

It's weird though. The ASGs seem to be more comfortable than GRs, at least from what I felt from the Easters and Datas. The medial side near the forefoot seems to lack support whereas the ASGs feel good all the way through.

Last edited:
Took advantage of the 129.99 sale at FTL and got the Datas and HOL. Patience really paid off as I wanted these for the longest and this price is the cheapest I seen by far. Thus it was the right time to pull the trigger lol. From what I seen every color besides the witness and flight was on sale. I got a rewards coupon from the purchase and I'm thinking of using it for the Whaf Ifs to get it for $110 next week. Also....if they don't got your size at the store they can always order you it and have it ship to you for free if you're a VIP member. Champs also got the same sale going on at least the one around my way. Hope this info helps for anyone looking to cop up!

Back
Top Bottom