The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I found a pair of Jordan XI lows at Ross a few years ago for like 55 bucks, not the patent leather ones, the original lows with the elephant panels... didn't someone find the WTL XIs at Ross?

Wow what a steal man what city was this in? Need to hit up some Ross's lol
This was at a new/relocated Ross in Mountain View, CA next to Costco, off Shoreline Blvd. There was another shoe in the size 13 section, but I didn't verify what size it actually was because it was on the top shelf, and didn't check to see if it had any flaws.

FYI, they have no box, and my pair had a pea sized dot of glue on the inner side behind the big toe near that shark fin outsole thing. I was able to cut off with a nail cutter and folding knife. Looks like my pair made the discount rack due to that minor defect. For $60 I don't mind, but for $200 or even $150 that wouldn't fly.

Having a hard time deciding between corks or tennis balls. All volt is sick, however it might be a little to much. Meanwhile corks are pure class.

Pretty cool they put one of his lines from the movie on them. 
nthat.gif

Have I been living under a rock? Whats with the train wreck hype...? Shoe is straight basic
100 pairs for friends and family. People want what they can't have, but to be honest not much hype mostly everyone has a the same reaction. 

100 pairs for friends and family. People want what they can't have, but to be honest not much hype mostly everyone has a the same reaction. 

Ahhh okay, had no idea! F&F pairs are always dope to have; Very cool you got a pair!

So a quick question for those who've been in the shoe game a lot longer... I know pretty much every 12 except for the Palmer was easy to get, we think the cork will be like that? I saw SBD say they're limited; but i hope not

Having a hard time deciding between corks or tennis balls. All volt is sick, however it might be a little to much. Meanwhile corks are pure class.
my fav X and my driving shoe for the moment, you won't hit me at the gas station in the middle of the night
laugh.gif

So a quick question for those who've been in the shoe game a lot longer... I know pretty much every 12 except for the Palmer was easy to get, we think the cork will be like that? I saw SBD say they're limited; but i hope not
most of the limited shoes have been easy to obtain, they said the Prism ext was limited and they were easily obtainable, its more the hype than the shoe itself, i'll be going day one but "IMHO" they will be obtainable if you want them, but i don't see them going on discount if that's what you want, another thing is as of now we don't know how many stores will receive pairs which also makes a diff, i got my cork X for $320 a couple months back so the hype is dying down maybe bcuz the XII is coming or maybe bcuz the cork theme has as usual with nike been ran into the ground

Last edited:
Sent my Hero Elite XI's to Nike cuz fuse was coming unglued, gave me $275 voucher, copped the 4th and Cle pairs with that and 20%. $45 out of pocket for both pairs from NDC. :pimp:

Reminiscent of Carmex combo...

Well played, sir!

Back
Top Bottom