The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
blackout sole would be cool, i'm not good at doing customs like that so i'll stick to what i'm good at lace swap :lol: , def think that both "King's" exts would be better with black soles
View media item 1658528

View media item 1649081

maybe i should get the KPs to have a Kings attitude&wear :nerd: .....nah :tongue:

It's funny that was brought up, I was editing some pics the other day and did this with my KC View media item 1667040
I'm really curious to see how they'll look in real life

Unless he sold them (doubt it) this should be SneakerTopia (Jay) and this is a pair I did for him in the fall.

Who posted it?
Nice work if thats yours. jcjthree posted it on IG. Just realized same dude who posted the red paisleys up above. that's how i stumbled across them.

Nice work if thats yours. jcjthree posted it on IG. Just realized same dude who posted the red paisleys up above. that's how i stumbled across them.

My bad...you would think I would know my own work. I did these 20 weeks ago but I did the entire tongue logo gold not just the crown. He ended up using the same laces though.
View media item 1667328

Still no pics and infos regarding the Tennis Balls 
nerd.gif
mean.gif

After I move
laugh.gif
mean.gif
when did you move??....but yeah he came to me last night and told me, he said they had the wheats too...didn't really think that store got anything but he also said they have gotten retro J's in before the XI's at that!

Back
Top Bottom