The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The ball was the only thing I wanted but it was gone right away.  Shoes are nice but overpriced and have minimal resale value so pass.

$317 for these after taxes...NAH

I thought taxes would be more
Yea I want these Pigalles, but not for $324 shipped 
ohwell.gif

When they first were announced I thought I'd get them for sure, but I didn't think they'd be selling them at a resale price immediately.  Oh well.  I got the restock on the ZX Flux Xeno for $200 less.

copped on ndc and I truly love this shoe.  other than my IDs its my fav 12.  luckily i didn't have to pay tax!

need help with the jerseys. anyone got any leads? i have been refreshing the nikelab page but all that shows up is an xs. 

Releasing them a week before the OVOs was weird bc everyone wants the OVOs.  Not trying to spend $300 and miss out on the better shoe a week later.

I like these much better than the WTLs. Glad I was able to cop on NDC. Still hurts the wallet though. Will definitely be passing on the WTL now. 

Late but im just now seeing that pic of the 12 and 10 cork side by side and the 12 's hold their own with the 10...really all in now!!

Back
Top Bottom