The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Probably not very likely but worth a shot I guess...does anyone know if the Datas are available anywhere? I really want to double up on them if I can. Size 9. If not, then I'm probably done with the 12. I loved them but I didn't want to go overboard on CWs unless I absolutely loved it. Have the Data, Court Vision, Witness and Red Paisleys. Only other one I'm on the fence about is the Breakfasts. Wasn't a fan of the lows.  

But yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone could be on the lookout for the Datas. Might just have to be patient and find an extra pair on eBay. Thanks!

Probably not very likely but worth a shot I guess...does anyone know if the Datas are available anywhere? I really want to double up on them if I can. Size 9. If not, then I'm probably done with the 12. I loved them but I didn't want to go overboard on CWs unless I absolutely loved it. Have the Data, Court Vision, Witness and Red Paisleys. Only other one I'm on the fence about is the Breakfasts. Wasn't a fan of the lows.  

But yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone could be on the lookout for the Datas. Might just have to be patient and find an extra pair on eBay. Thanks!

Get the TDM, keep the datas, sell the rest

redrum3281 redrum3281
Yeah my buddy got a pair of gold ones for a champ X custom I did. $4.99 and got here super quick. Opened them up like "metal?...wow" best $4.99 IMO.

Are the Lebron XII lows Air Max 95 still in stores?

Did they sell well? I haven't seen many photos and videos of them on social media.

My Lebron 12 collection:

thx to salty j and big j for the assist. Considering getting maroon laces for the fall

Back
Top Bottom