The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
lace swap on these become 1 million times easier once ya wear em to play in for a couple weeks or wear em casually for a monthish

out of the damn box it was about a 1/2 hr for both shoes, now 10 minuted and almost a pleassure. nver thought i would post or rea this, but tis tru !

i put hte orig laces back in the CV's, had black in em and it looked good, but like red said, the laces make them cv's and i agree

trying SO hard not to cave on the eastbay deals right now on 4th of julys and flights :smh:

^^ $180 plus tax ain't bad
ohwell.gif
 but I feel these could be had for even lower soon considering every store that got em pretty much still have fsr
tired.gif

Last edited:
^^ $180 plus tax ain't bad:\  but I feel these could be had for even lower soon considering every store that got em pretty much still have fsr|I  

I hear ya! I don't mind the $190 I spent but for cheaper I don't mind doubling.

I wish Nike stores would price match the outlets, haha. I just bought a pair from the store for full retail, FML. Still, amazing shoe. 

Pigalles are so clean but that price tag is booty

Think they'll get below $200?
They hit my local Factory store for $215, so it's possible, at least to get close. Hell even eBay prices are below retail at this point.

Pigalles are so clean but that price tag is booty

Think they'll get below $200?
They hit my local Factory store for $215, so it's possible, at least to get close. Hell even eBay prices are below retail at this point.

Doubt it. It's not a lot of avenues to get them especially since Nike took them off of the website.
Factory stores are stink with phone orders and promos aren't always applied to phone orders.

If it matters they were at Ontario mills Nike factory, box had no price at all..

Last edited:
lace swap on these become 1 million times easier once ya wear em to play in for a couple weeks or wear em casually for a monthish

out of the damn box it was about a 1/2 hr for both shoes, now 10 minuted and almost a pleassure. nver thought i would post or rea this, but tis tru !

i put hte orig laces back in the CV's, had black in em and it looked good, but like red said, the laces make them cv's and i agree

trying SO hard not to cave on the eastbay deals right now on 4th of julys and flights
mean.gif
do you have pics of the CVs with black laces in em?

pooper i do not, but i know somebody posted them in htis thread way back, search the gallery and i think it should be in there

about to cave on the flights from eastbay, not diggin first 2 colorways of the 13. if only the orange hits and swoosh on the mulberries was yellow gold :wink:

Any ideas/proven methods on how to remove the swoosh from the medial side of the toe? It's sort of screened onto the megafuse. Bought the Instincts with the intent on getting it off, but not sure how without damaging my XIIsView media item 1750181

Back
Top Bottom