The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
FYI - my local footaction had the What the Lebrons discounted to $129.99. I bought the last pair which was a size 12. Happy to double up at that price.

Sneakersnstuff offers 25% of each item if you buy two sale items. 

They have a couple of 12s left. For example CLE and Red Paisleys.

Copped the 4th of Julys for 94€  
smokin.gif
 and grabbed a pair of sneakers for my mom as a christmas gift 

Need a sweet deal on the Corks 12s or ....What the Lebron 12s. Size 12...

Last edited:
Just copped some Lebron XII corks for $120 off ebay. Patience seems to be the key. Still ISO the What The XII'S for a steal.

Last edited:
Petrie has his design language, more often than not said design is too busy, even tho he's credited IMO without debate to make the "sleekest" models to date in the transition from that "tank" era he's offered up some classics and also some **** that's way too busy

Petrie has his design language, more often than not said design is too busy, even tho he's credited IMO without debate to make the "sleekest" models to date in the transition from that "tank" era he's offered up some classics and also some **** that's way too busy

Which was meant for the 13 thread lol

Patience on the "What the" 's   just saw a crap ton at Nike outlet in PA .. so price will be down considerably everywhere imo.  (nike oversaturates another release :smile:  )

149$ I think.. and as of sunday they had an extra 15$ off.. It was at Philadelphia Outlets in Limerick .. Give them a buzz and check price and size 

Back
Top Bottom