The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hey ideezy1023 ideezy1023 how forgiving does that megafuse feel in the toebox area and what would you compare the material to and overall fit of the XII?

Last edited:
Alright so two questions. When is this jersey coming out cause damn it's taking long and two anyone think these lion hearts going to be hard to get in store or online on RD?
Wondering the same thing....I look online every day for the swingman and it still hasn't shown up.  If you're planning on getting the shoes on RD, you should be fine.....the turn is happening on these but there are still a lot of people that aren't liking them, yet.

barbarianbob barbarianbob it's still form fitting bc of the bootie but no problem for my foot. The fuse is almost like a hard plastic feel there is also a memory foam feeling around the ankle.

Repped, thanks for the insight bro, I can't wait to see how they feel on foot :pimp:

I'm curious to whether they run smaller than the XI's and more on the sizing side of how the X's fit because for some reason that's the idea I get when looking at the shoes overall shape :nerd:

In X's I had to get sz 14 but in XI's I could get away with a sz 13 some being tighter than others for the first few wears until they broke in :rolleyes

But maybe, just maybe we're gonna get an actual TTS this time around minus all the pinky toe smashing and narrow toeboxes :x :lol:

LeBrons are good money except that ultra tight toebox. As long as they aren't tight in the front region I'd be happy

So then xis also run small :lol:
Need a 13 but the shoe is long, just enough room in the toe area.

Back
Top Bottom