The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It's must cop as a fan of the show. If there wack and have characters all over I won't wear em. It's a collectors item. If you don't like the shoes I do and think there bad shoes fine. Let me be me.

Btw I've been collecting since the mid/late 90s so yeah my collection is kinda large. I'd bet if we wore the same size you'd trade your collection for my bad shoe liking one. We can throw down in the collection forum if y'all want?

It's must cop as a fan of the show. If there wack and have characters all over I won't wear em. It's a collectors item. If you don't like the shoes I do and think there bad shoes fine. Let me be me.

Btw I've been collecting since the mid/late 90s so yeah my collection is kinda large. I'd bet if we wore the same size you'd trade your collection for my bad shoe liking one. We can throw down in the collection forum if y'all want?

I'm good kid....I'm a grown man and act like one.

Penny's and Wall's are day one cops for me too. Discount of course.
mayweather-money.gif

Personal shot implying I'm a kid. Nice! Yeah let's avoid putting your good shoe taste collection head up against my bad taste one. I don't wanna be embarrassed showing my weak collection.

I actually asked a LeBron related question hours ago so to the wanna be mods quick to point out when someone's off topic can I get a answer? Is the 25th the official date for the NSRL now? Has it been confirmed? Thanks

Hasn't lebron always worn either the past model or soldiers throughout the preseason? I thought he's always done that :nerd:

Hasn't lebron always worn either the past model or soldiers throughout the preseason? I thought he's always done that
nerd.gif
Yup, usually doesn't break out the new model until first game of the regular season, other than practice.  Usually.   

Last edited:
Man, y'all LeBron XI-ifying this thread with the nonsense.
mean.gif

:smh:  Dudes been going in ever since the XII's got delayed :x look what you've done Nike :frown:

tumblr_mlm6zgpibZ1rf8hduo1_400.gif

:rofl:
Repped
Yet it is quite childish at time but I was provoked :lol:

In other news is it confirmed that the 25th is the new launch date. Where can I find a credible source with this info :nerd:

Last edited:
View media item 1203552
Like seriously all those shoes sound like you can resell those too. I get it, your different and it's life outside nike. I'm personally not buying shoes that I'm not 100 percent geeked for :lol:

American Dad doe? Really? Roger ain't going nowhere on my shoes if I'm older than 10.

View media item 1203571

This was your post quoting me but you were provoked? Then try to get back on topic by asking the same question I have twice already. Ha ha ha

Alright I'm done now y'all. It was too funny not to point out.

:lol:
Did anyone find the answer?

I said Oct was dry then proceeded to go on like a begging whiney asz cat. I ain't got a problem with you but you chose to post that wack *** list.

I apologize for have done too much. Agree to disagree [emoji]128521[/emoji]

It's all good champion and btw...they did a good job IMO. Clean

View media item 1203799
I think someone in here posted the 12s were pushed back until the 25th of this month. That's a quick turn around. Wonder how this will affect the availability of the CW.

SO...are the "cosmetic flawed NSRL" gonna resell for more now? :smh:

:tongue:

If it really is a 6 vs 23 issue. I get the feeling nike knew what they were doing.

They'll "scrap" most of the 6 pairs. The others already sold will have crazy resell.

Otherwise I don't see an excuse for delaying 10 days before the initial release.

Local mom and pops allowing me to do a reserve deposit today for the NSRL on Oct 11. Should I take my chances on a possible eyelet issue!?

My only thought with the eyelet issues is that the laces would start to fray at the top without that eyelet cover piece.  Other than that, don't see how it is going to make a huge difference from a function standpoint

More and more popping up on IG with the "issue"....it's very minor, and not really a "functionality" issue, but for $200, no excuses for this Nike.  

Local mom and pops allowing me to do a reserve deposit today for the NSRL on Oct 11. Should I take my chances on a possible eyelet issue!?
Yes... cause all Nike is gonna do is re-apply those inner eyelets with krazy glue and call it a day. Actually, all Nike is gonna do is have those poor Chinese kids re-apply those inner eyelets with krazy glue and call it a day. And yeah, Nike is gonna raise their pay $.01 to have it done in two weeks - all 100,000+ pairs x Each colorway.

Forgive me.

But yeah @XplosiveJeff, I say get them and DIY. At least you'll know it'll get done the right way.

How come Nike didn't just mold that inner eyelet into the posite?

Back
Top Bottom