The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Honestly they should just leave the dunk force to come out in November and figure out a way to spread these releases. They know they will have to compete with the JB December releases. This is getting better by the day. Also the ASG and BHM will probably be the best pairs for this shoe.

@PeruWhite

I think the iD delay is simply a sales number safety net, nothing to do with any LeBron is leaving Nike rumors...

It's like when I worked for a software company called Avid. They make Pro Tools recording software. As reps, even though we knew the next version of PT was around the corner, we were not allowed to mention in store so we wouldn't hurt the current version sales numbers. People would buy current instead if holding out, and if you bought current you could still get free upgrades for the new release.

The iD is along the same lines, not exactly but similar. Nike can't have their iD platform blow the initial release colors out of the water, so they leave it till ALL releases are ready to go.

Many guys in here are like "NSRL delayed? I'll cop something else..." So if the iD was ready guys would go HAM, but they're not. Nike just playing their own numbers...IMO.

All of this! Release iD now and steal the thunder of the release of the twelve? His "homecoming shoe"?! No way. It is rather disappointing and irresponsible of Nike to botch lining up the release with the start of his return season. I fully expect a "return" shoe. If Nike doesn't do that, then clearly they are as dumb as we think.

@Dc30
 Repped for working at Avid! 8)  

Lol thanks bro! Was hired by Digidesign by the Merch Team and we made it through the Avid rebranding trying to streamline all our products. I left in 2010 though. Traveling all over NJ and NY didn't work with my current work schedule anymore.

Maybe they release when the season starts. And he busts out a "coming home" PE that they can bill as a Hyperstrike for #TheLand only.

&& we all know when Nike does it stock photography magic on the XMAS 12s some of y'all will have these "grow on you"

I'd go 8 > 7 > 10 > 9 > 11 > 12 for the Xmas colorways. I originally thought going with a mostly red upper shoe from 7-10 for Xmas was kind of boring, but if being more creative means what they did with the 12s, give me basic/boring any day
laugh.gif
Im going to find me a pair of christmas 8s.. love those shoes... especially since I dont play on buying any 12s until next summer probably will all these delays.. LOL

I don't believe that but I do like them.

They look like ambassador's honestly

Last edited:

Talked to my boy that works at HOH, thrre wont be anything released until December....need instincts and datas
thats crazyness.. someone at Nike going to get fired for that..
no one is gonna get fired at nike for this delay, it's not like Lebron said hey i know yall have made all these shoes and you have my number 6 on them but i'm headed back to cleveland as #23 so ah yeah these ain't gonna work, oh wait he did do that, Lebron trolled nike not the other way around, the fact that nike cares enough to cancel all the releases to make this change is honestly the most surprising nike thing i've ever seen in my life, i just knew for sure they'd leave the 6 and make a running change in future cws

super t1ght super t1ght got it :smh:

redrum3281 redrum3281 all these kicks were probably produced in vast GR numbers months ago with them bull crap eyelets, why is it so hard to believe it would take just as much time to redo them all as well as change out the #6? :rolleyes

Was looking forward to rocking the NSRL's to Heat opening night , but that obvi won't happen! Need those and Data & instincts . Xmas is disappointing IMO

no one is gonna get fired at nike for this delay, it's not like Lebron said hey i know yall have made all these shoes and you have my number 6 on them but i'm headed back to cleveland as #23 so ah yeah these ain't gonna work, oh wait he did do that, Lebron trolled nike not the other way around, the fact that nike cares enough to cancel all the releases to make this change is honestly the most surprising nike thing i've ever seen in my life, i just knew for sure they'd leave the 6 and make a running change in future cws
its the eyelets for the delay not the 6.. heck they released the WTL shirt with the 6 on it.. they dont care..lol

whoever caused that eyelet problem in the manufacturing. is going to get fired.. how much money do you think Nike is losing recalling all of these shoes?  AND pushing back all these releases? 

I dont know how they can make up for it.. if they start releasing too many pairs at once, they will just sit and hit deep discounts.

Back
Top Bottom