The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
There's only 1 chick-fil-a in all of New York State
laugh.gif

Don't they have Chic-Fil A in DMV?

Do they have Chipotle in NYC? At least you guys have White Castle, corner pizza spots and Chinese Food (well any food really).

Glad everybody jumping on the HOLs. That lacing system really annoying. Let me know your thoughts on it.

Glad everybody jumping on the HOLs. That lacing system really annoying. Let me know your thoughts on it.

tried my pair on just now. lacing doesn't bother me since i can get my foot in without any real unlacing BUT i can see where guys have issues.

Is White castle like Krystal's? If so keep that garbage, I'd rather starve.

I still want to try a size down for a more snug fit for ball... My HOH said they only got 5 pairs, but should get more next week

Paid $185 out the door but got the $15 VIP coupon for my next purchase so it's whatever. I'm a sucker for red still...
i went to go cop.. buy they didnt have a 10.5 or 11.. guess it wasnt meant to be.

dude almost sold my 9.5 while i was away feeding my family. sold 2 size 10s in the 15 min i was gone :lol:

shoe senses told me to slide back and grab them while they ate

so my size 11 fit nice and snug

waiting for my size 11.5 to come in on tuesday to figure out what size I will be sticking to with the XII's

waiting for my size 11.5 to come in on tuesday to figure out what size I will be sticking to with the XII's
What size are you normally? I couldn't grab my normal size so I went half size down. 

I'm not too worried though, everyone complained that the 11s ran small and I was able to go down a half size pretty comfortably.

What size are you normally? I couldn't grab my normal size so I went half size down. 
I'm not too worried though, everyone complained that the 11s ran small and I was able to go down a half size pretty comfortably.

You may be the only person on here that could size down in the xi :lol:

the lebron line is all over the map size wise for me

I say I'm a TTS 11 but maybe I'm an 11.5

so the 11 fit just fine no complaints. I would play in them but I am sending them back. I just wanted to know what size to grab in the future

Is White castle like Krystal's? If so keep that garbage, I'd rather starve.

I still want to try a size down for a more snug fit for ball... My HOH said they only got 5 pairs, but should get more next week

White castle is waaay better than krystals....I'm mad it not a white castle here :-(

Tried on the HOLs today at my local spot.

I was definitely impressed with the materials & especially the comfort. Joints are TTS for sure.

I stamp it.... 12s are money!!! :smokin

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-192.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-191.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-193.jpg.html

Btw .... chopped it up with bigj505 bigj505 while I was there. Salute homie. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom