The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
if people wanna see wha they look like with different pants heres a vid with a few.

Great video, dude threw them on with everything everyone wanted to see too :pimp:

Those chin bumps were kind of freaking me out though, couldn't stop looking at them :x

I wish he would've showed less of his face or shot the video from a different angle :lol:

went to try these on and didn't see em in any store to the point I forgot why I was there

damn near left with a polo jacket

I don't know why this has me cracking up right now :lol:

Did you go to places that actually had them in and they were sold out? :nerd:

Last edited:
if people wanna see wha they look like with different pants heres a vid with a few.
Didn't watch the whole vid but did see he laced over the the lace cover, so the lacing might not be as difficult as previously stated. Thats gonna be the only thing I do to them when they come in.

Great video, dude threw them on with everything everyone wanted to see too :pimp:

Those chin bumps were kind of freaking me out though, couldn't stop looking at them :x

I wish he would've showed less of his face or shot the video from a different angle :lol:
I don't know why this has me cracking up right now :lol:

Did you go to places that actually had them in and they were sold out? :nerd:

went to a mall that gets pretty much every lebron and didn't see em

didn't ask employees anything tho

swear I forgot why I went til I saw sneakermanes post bout trying em on and immediately felt stupid lol

Last edited:

Source? My information says the total opposite. One of the cleanest in the NYC area...http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/26683144/white-castle-cleanest-fast-food
It's all relative when it comes to nyc fast food joints, I've spent many a late night/early mornings in that particular white castle in that video
laugh.gif

Traveling around for work, chick-fil-a is a must visitfor me since only nyu cafeteria is the only one around here.

Btw, any more dunkman pics?
Son, I remember me and my boy talking up chick -fil-a to the point we went on a Harold and Kumar mission.

GPS running and all that but we didn't see any signs anywhere. The GPS keeps telling us that we've arrived but we were in front of the NYU dining hall and we're like naw this can't be. We spent like 15 minutes in front of NYU debating about running up in there just to see, all for some damn chick-fil-a.

Long story short, we run up in there looking all hood fresh (
laugh.gif

mean.gif
), all eyes on us type of deal, fiend out asking everyone wheres the chick-fil-a only to find out it's one of those wack ready to go do it yourself campus joints. We still bus that ish down in their cafeteria looking like we clearly don't belong there, and somehow we start chopping it up with the residents. Flirting ensues, even a little convo on Darwin... it was all love

Moral of the Story - Chick-fil-a brings people together ... and we really need a legitimate one in NYC. Why would a campus joint pop up on the GPS?

Sorry for going off topic, but chick-fil-a is a touchy subject for me lol

:rofl: kingsin kingsin
Had some similar experiences down there, was too old to pass as a student, especially going there after work dressed as I was... but a few of them nyu girls :smokin

Damn it another day of chick-fil-a talk. Now I gotta get some. Wait..they're closed today >:

Last edited:
Yeah. Chic-Fila definitely stunting their religious/southern influences with their Sunday hours and stance on gays.

Hmm...I've tried the nuggets, chicken salad sandwich and chicken sandwiches. Love the waffle fries. And I can get down with the ice dreams or the milk shakes. It's crazy they don't have it in NYC. They got it here in Florida. They got it up in the DMV. They even got it in Cali.

Last edited:
Yeah. Chic-Fila definitely stunting their religious/southern influences with their Sunday hours and stance on gays.

Hmm...I've tried the nuggets, chicken salad sandwich and chicken sandwiches. Love the waffle fries. And I can get down with the ice dreams or the milk shakes. It's crazy they don't have it in NYC. They got it here in Florida. They got it up in the DMV. They even got it in Cali.
they arent even open late either.. i think they close at 9 or 10.. i bet they treat there employees pretty though.. always get great customer service there.

plus they have quality food.. there nuggets are made from real chicken, not that sludge that mcnuggets are made off. 

Yeah. Chic-Fila is definitely high quality. Same with Chipotle.

Another chicken spot is PDQs. They have a menu similar to Chic-Fila But they're only in the south:

http://www.eatpdq.com/Menu.htm

I love the fries. They're open 7 days a week, 10-10. The one near my house is down the street from Chic.

Last edited:
White castles used to be dope till they got all types of health violations, they found dead rats and droppings all over the cooking area.
Source? My information says the total opposite. One of the cleanest in the NYC area...http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/26683144/white-castle-cleanest-fast-food
The source is me and seeing the store having to close for a while, I used to live in the Bronx. Now I'm in Orlando and all we got is wack Krystals.

Last edited:
Lucky for me I have a chick fil a 2 mins from me, haven't been in a while but it's always a Sunday when I get a craving for it.

White castles used to be dope till they got all types of health violations, they found dead rats and droppings all over the cooking area.
The source is me and seeing the store having to close for a while, I used to live in the Bronx. Now I'm in Orlando and all we got is wack Krystals.
So basically, u don't have one!? LOL Krystals does nothing for me at all. Gonna wear HOL to CFA and get a sammich, then hit WC for some onion rings, yeah. That's the ticket...They should be broken in for rec league after that!

Krystal's doesnt taste like White Castle. They only put mustard as the condiment and the flavor is off. I been in Tampa and only ate there twice.

I wish they had a La Granja up here in Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom