The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Duncan is the dominant player of this generation not Kobe. 
Your opinion........

Adidas/Reebok never had a Jordan, never had a Kobe, and don't have a LeBron. Simple and plain. And to make matters worse, they don't even have a Durant. Nike is stacked and that is the reason they see such success.

Yes, Shaq, Iverson, and Duncan are also some of the greatest players of all time, but they don't compare to Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron.
So much ignorance. Duncan is the dominant player of this generation not Kobe. And at this point Duncan and Shaq have had better careers than LeBron.
nba leading:

MVP: Duncan 2 Kobe 1

RotY: Duncan

FMVP: both 2x

ASGMVP: Kobe 4x Duncan 1

i'd say they both have great careers but kobe edges him a bit i'd say that I like the ducan posite max better than most the kobes that have released barring the 2s but I would never compare guards to forwards because their postions and what they have to do is just to diff in the reality of things which is why I hate the Lebron/Jordan comparison

These have some sort of resemblance to a shark... They're cool but do nothing for me. Haven't been really wow'd by the lebron line (just the initial model and not the colorway) since the 8 v1

Last edited:

yeah but nike's playing catchup in soccer, they just now pushing soccer like they do basketball, hell football sigs aren't getting the push that soccer is currently and I don't even know if they have anyone signed for baseball anymore, just retro Griffey's, Bo's and a few others but plenty of basketball and running
Yeah I know and the way they've been doing it is recruiting the top players in the world. That's how you gain a following, I love Nike for the simple fact that on their football roster they had Ronaldo (R9), Ronaldinho, and now Neymar. This greatly affects what I buy, sure the quality has to be there with performance, but even though Adidas has great performance cleats, I buy them from Nike because of the influence it holds over me. When Ronaldo won the WC in 2002 he had on Nike's. It might seem way off topic but it ties in with the argument. A company NEEDS a premier athlete to endorse them or it flops. Adidas currently don't have a face, unless, D-Howard? Nope. D-Rose? Could've been. But if LeBron moves brands, his following will do the same, trust me.

That's all I'm saying lol. No other basketball player can fill his shoes right now (no pun intended).
So much ignorance. Duncan is the dominant player of this generation not Kobe. And at this point Duncan and Shaq have had better careers than LeBron.
Clearly misunderstood what I said and didn't read the "greatest players of all time" comment but ok. I know Duncan is the greatest PF of all time, Shaq top 3, and Iverson, even though hotly debated is top 3 in my eyes as well.

Shaq and Duncan both fall under the "big men can't sell shoes" category. More so Duncan than Shaq cause Shaq actually did pretty well.

What I meant was that those 3 just can't sell shoes like Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron, especially in this day and age. I should leave Jordan out of the argument because what he did to shoes is legendary lol, just imagine him now with all this technology and social media. Scary.

And I would say Kobe is the dominant player of this generation but to each his own.

Kobe, Lebron, KD ain't loved like that to change brands to not lose their shoes

Only Jordan was loved like that to influence sales

Jordan retired 10 years ago and is still quadrupling those guys sales

That's because Jordan is the GOAT and played on the best team, the Bulls. Nobody comes close to him or the Bulls

To the generation growing up now, LeBron is their Jordan. This is my point, they see what this guy is doing and their idolizing him like they did Jordan. This is why he's doubling KD and is basically selling six times more than Kobe.

I don't think anyone will touch Jordan when it comes to selling shoes, until there is a SG that can do what he did, maybe better, but that will be the day.

That's because Jordan is the GOAT and played on the best team, the Bulls. Nobody comes close to him or the Bulls
let me know when the bulls have as many chips as the Celtics and Lakers
eyes.gif
 and as much as i'm a TX fan as I am no Duncan is not the dominant Player of this generation and that's not debatable at all as much as I don't care about certain players I can't make opinions into facts

To the generation growing up now, LeBron is their Jordan. This is my point, they see what this guy is doing and their idolizing him like they did Jordan. This is why he's doubling KD and is basically selling six times more than Kobe.

I don't think anyone will touch Jordan when it comes to selling shoes, until there is a SG that can do what he did, maybe better, but that will be the day.

Your post just made me feel sorry for this generation. Fair points though and I see where you're coming from now

Lebron and kds sales are close considering lebrons sold for $50-75 more than kds. Lebron ain't leaving Nike unless Adidas or some other brand offers him like $500 million or more. Kicks or die needs to give it up .

Your post just made me feel sorry for this generation. Fair points though and I see where you're coming from now
laugh.gif
 It is what it is, if a Michael Jordan came around every generation, we wouldn't appreciate thee MJ drafted in 1984 as much as we do.

I can appreciate LeBron though and I look forward to his kicks.
Lebron and kds sales are close considering lebrons sold for $50-75 more than kds. Lebron ain't leaving Nike unless Adidas or some other brand offers him like $500 million or more. Kicks or die needs to give it up .
The initial debate wasn't that he was gonna switch brands, it was that he would change the IF he went to Adidas. That was all, it's done now lol.

I'm very interested to see if he wears this model consistently.

I'm very interested to see if he wears this model consistently.

I'm guessing he will, after the XI "debacle"... but I'm sure that the XII's mesh will feel better on his toes than the armorposite/hyperfuse toebox of the XIs.

Moving LeBron to Adidas would only mean that Adidas' number one guy would be outselling Nike's number one. There is no one that can sell more basketball shoes than the best current basketball player. Adidas would literally shift all of their attention to LeBron, he would single-handedly change that brand's basketball division.

Nike is lucky to have the two best players in the league on their roster.
disagree adidas basketball will never compare to nike i dont care who endorsed em

Moving LeBron to Adidas would only mean that Adidas' number one guy would be outselling Nike's number one. There is no one that can sell more basketball shoes than the best current basketball player. Adidas would literally shift all of their attention to LeBron, he would single-handedly change that brand's basketball division.

Nike is lucky to have the two best players in the league on their roster.
disagree adidas basketball will never compare to nike i dont care who endorsed em
7734 nike got every sport except soccer on lock, wait who makes hockey shoes
nerd.gif
roll.gif

and I agree if Lebron were to go to adidas it would be only a slightly better situation than Wade to Li Ning
laugh.gif

heck has anyones adidas shoes sold better than they're nike shoes when they switched? I doubt the zeezy adidas outsell the nike ver.

These are dope. They do look like a shark. They are a bit bulkier than I would have liked. We are gonna see some crazy colorways tho... Price wont be below $230. Bet anything.

Last edited:
Duncan vs. Kobe would've been an interesting finals if one of those teams somehow weren't on the west.... don't mind me just talking out my *** lol

They will eventually. But it's whatever, this is a LeBron XII thread, not gonna start this debate up again.

7734 nike got every sport except soccer on lock, wait who makes hockey shoes
nerd.gif
roll.gif

and I agree if Lebron were to go to adidas it would be only a slightly better situation than Wade to Li Ning
laugh.gif

heck has anyones adidas shoes sold better than they're nike shoes when they switched? I doubt the zeezy adidas outsell the nike ver.
I think Kanye will do better at Adidas. Can't really compare numbers though, one will be GR and the other ... Yeah. I think the athletic roster they have definitely helps them. I think once Adidas has a strong roster, they'll be able to compete. Oh well, I'll enjoy my NIKE LeBron XII's regardless lol.

Always said my limit for sneakers would be $220. I'm praying to the Good God that these stay @ $200. Would be amazing. Even tho we been brain washed to think 200 is cool smh lol

Back
Top Bottom