The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

No lie I was wondering this myself... after watching the video I had to scratch my head like "are we hooping in different shoes?" They definitely play differently than the XIs (imo better, especially for guards), but to not even get their "stamp of approval" though? Also, they went full out cinematically for the XI review, for these he initially just comes out with a video of him shooting around and out the gate called them mediocre and to stick with the XI, even though he couldn't even push the shoe due to an ankle sprain. Seems funny to me...
J Jones broke his hand during filming and had to have surgery on it, so thats why he wasnt in their. Tre also hurt his ankle or foot during filming. If you guys watch their update videos and some others you'll see why the XII didnt get the full cinematic presentation to it.

So KG doesn't give their stamp of approval on the XII but the XI was one of their favorites of 2013. Connection with the "Brand Loyalty" aftermath or just coincidence?

yeah in the initial thoughts video about the 12s, Tre made it sound like the shoe wasn't that good. Makes me wonder though, if they are salty about the nike deal, why they still wear nike socks? I get they have to review the shoes but they don't need the socks.

J Jones broke his hand during filming and had to have surgery on it, so thats why he wasnt in their. Tre also hurt his ankle or foot during filming. If you guys watch their update videos and some others you'll see why the XII didnt get the full cinematic presentation to it.

I couldn't care less about the cinematics, I just figured they'd go all out for lebrons sig again. It's whatever though, at the end of the day reviews are nice but a youtube video doesn't effect how a shoe feels on my own feet.

Last edited:
Haven't tried them yet, but playing as well as the XI is a tall order. I hated that shoe for the first week I played in it, but now I think it's the best shoe I've ever played in. Minus the traction.

So KG doesn't give their stamp of approval on the XII but the XI was one of their favorites of 2013. Connection with the "Brand Loyalty" aftermath or just coincidence?

Can you elaborate on the "brand loyalty" thing? I just started following KG on youtube and was wondering why they didn't like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom