The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Total green fiend...will be copping
smokin.gif

I know it could break the concept of the hummingbird, but if a brighter shade of purple (like Court Purple) was used instead of this one on the Instincts, it would look better, IMO.

Starting with the XIII...they'll probably use both logos.

Obviously the machine was already started with "Miami" and "6" in mind when they did the XII.

after watching kicksgenius review on the Lebron xii, i will probably hold off on getting them until they go to discount. the main thing that concerns me is the traction. lebron xi had great traction even on dusty court. based on KG's review they don't seem to do too well on dusty courts. the court i play on is sometimes dusty due to little kids basketball camp.

Was looking for a more Veteran's day themed PE or the pair he recently wore
depends on how you twist it, it's white/red pe for the stripers on the flag that soldiers wear on their right shoulder.....yeah I know 4much
laugh.gif

Last edited:
after watching kicksgenius review on the Lebron xii, i will probably hold off on getting them until they go to discount. the main thing that concerns me is the traction. lebron xi had great traction even on dusty court. based on KG's review they don't seem to do too well on dusty courts. the court i play on is sometimes dusty due to little kids basketball camp.

I'm a KG fan. Usually their thoughts are in line with mine. But I think they were off with this one for whatever reason. In my experience the traction is better than the XIs. Out the box I was barely getting any "squeaking" in the XIs. The XIIs are audibly louder and grab well on hard cuts in my experience. Is it the kobe 9 or jordan xx8? Not even close. But traction isn't a weakness imo.

I didn't know the NSRLs released already, saw em today and they were pretty sick. Might pick em up.

First "dunk man" related shoe I've liked since the 7's. Hopefully these will be around for some time, gotta start spending a lil more cautiously.

I'm a KG fan. Usually their thoughts are in line with mine. But I think they were off with this one for whatever reason. In my experience the traction is better than the XIs. Out the box I was barely getting any "squeaking" in the XIs. The XIIs are audibly louder and grab well on hard cuts in my experience. Is it the kobe 9 or jordan xx8? Not even close. But traction isn't a weakness imo.
Agreed.  My Wednesday night league is on a not so great (sometimes dirty) wood floor, and traction is fine, better than the XI's for sure.  

Back
Top Bottom