The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
knew it was too good to be true....now my HOL won't arrive til Friday...oh well that's when i originally expected them....so those are the denim lifestyles?...was hoping that they would end my search on the X denim but I guess the hunt continues...they could grow on me by RD...who knows?!!

I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing any "23"s on the XII until well into next year.
 "23" on any other non jordan shoe....

xsX-ummm-tbh-i-think-thats-a-sinny-sin-sin.jpg

So I've decided to get these NSRLs. Def not standing in any lines though. FTL locator looks promising but I fear this will be what everyone who misses the 6 goes for.

The purple on the instincts look kinda muted like the purple on the crimson 3s 

The comparison with the suns barkleyposites is off imo, its not that purply lol

i was just bringing up all the cloak eggplant cws, the barkleys change to green like the instincts and pennyV and Kobe7 though, where as the Foam1 go purple to a blue like the 1/2cent and LPP

Have you seen them in person yet bruh?
nerd.gif

They actually come off a lot less purple than you would think
ohwell.gif

I actually think they look a lot darker and more blue than I initially expected them to look
smile.gif
can honestly say no not seen them in person and cause the nature of my city only way i will see them in person is if i cop online, which is very annoying lol

That being said its clear its a purple shoe, just might be a deeper purple in person still not black tho lol

They do look pretty nice regardless, but im trying not to go to in on the 12's like i did the 11's...  was planing on only getting the data's and HOL... but now im thinking rather than double on on 6's this friday might jus get one 6 and the NSRL 12 decisions 
eyes.gif

This is what I'm trying to tell cats :smh:

The Instincts are really not that purply :lol:

To me that makes them better :pimp:

Just got my Instinct pair in from SA.......and it is the recalled pair. Eyelets already came broken...

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks :smh:

can honestly say no not seen them in person and cause the nature of my city only way i will see them in person is if i cop online, which is very annoying lol

That being said its clear its a purple shoe, just might be a deeper purple in person still not black tho lol

They do look pretty nice regardless, but im trying not to go to in on the 12's like i did the 11's...  was planing on only getting the data's and HOL... but now im thinking rather than double on on 6's this friday might jus get one 6 and the NSRL 12 decisions :rolleyes

That would be pretty annoying having to cop then find out you don't really like something :smh:

But like me and many others have said the Instincts in person do not look as much like picture as many thought :\

I am one of the guys who think they actually look a lot better that's all :smile:

View media item 1277440
Just got my instincts in and these things are flames. They left the old eyelets in the box. They definitely should have gone metal off the bat. These things look like they'd be a problem.

I fee like I dodged a bullet :smh:

I was right on the fence about to fall over into the cop zone on that deal :lol:

If I did cop though I would probably just pull a modified @bigj505 type a move >D

Cop another pair from a retailer then return the defective pair next day and be at the counter like "mannnnn yall ain't gonna believe this" :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:
I have a feeling the dude simply got mixed up between the names of the Data and Instinct, which is why he thought the Instinct was black. It made for an interesting debate about the colour though.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom